Japan and Gear: Anybody Here with Experience?

And same goes for the slin pins too then huh? Need a doctors note?

I dont suppose you could help a guy out with a good doctor :wink:

Slins only to diabetics out of hospital because it’s life or death.

And I don’t think we can source on here, but to give you a clue, I’m south, south, south, subtropical Japan. Maybe a little more laid back here? Japanese mainlanders are a bit more strict.

1 Like

If you’re on HCG as well, the doctors will send you home with slin pins. That’s what I do. I get 3x 10,000 iu amples and bac water and the doc asks me how many pins I need. I do 500iu X2 per week. So that’s 60 pins plus a few back up pins.

The doctor that sells me the IM pins just doesn’t want me getting an infection and was OK with selling them. I’m not sure about how legal that is but there are docs who, as long as they know what they are gonna be used for, will sell them to you. I went in with what looked like an infection at an injection site. It wasn’t an infection but from there the doctor knew I was pinning and was fine with sending them home with me.

As for the price of HGH and it’s off label use, I haven’t found a doctor willing to prescribe it yet. The last time I did the math, I was sure it was 5000 USD for a cycle or for a month. But I got myself some UGL and had 3 months for 900 USD.

I get my Albuterol and keto from my doctor because I have “Exercise induce asthma” and skin issues for the keto. Very easy.

Clen you can order online up to 3 months worth. I believe all orals are up to 3 months. But then again, if they check they likely don’t have all the orals in their database and so they guess as to what 3 months might be like. I had protein powder stopped at customs because they thought I had more than 3 months worth of it but when I called them up and explained that I’m a big dude and eat 300 grams per day, they released it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help, I’m struggling with the language here so this is a bit of a nightmare for me. So I guess the plan is to go into a doctor with the HGH and see what he says. I cant get in any trouble doing that can I?

Is it possible to PM on here?

You won’t get into trouble. Just say it’s your script from home.

You can say that you’re on HRT and need pin yourself. See what the doctor says. I’d go to a small clinic near your home.

If you’re not in a rush to start your HGH, establish a relationship with a few doctors, mention your therapy back home (Testosterone, HCG, Adex and HGH). From there you should get a sense of what he/she will or will not do.

I have never had an issue getting meds. I speak Japanese though. The only med that I had to jump through hoops for was modafinil. Ritilan, no problem. Modafinil you need to go to a special doctor with a specific license to prescribe it.

Never looked into that. I priced out for HGH pens.

You don’t happen to know a good online pharmacy that ships to Japan?

Can’t source here. But I know pretty much all legit ones won’t ship syringes. UG tend to not either cause picked up by customs. As far as Nolvadex, Adex, or Asin goes, just get it at the doctor–it’s pretty much the same price.

Ah I see, thats a bummer. Is it a not ok to list a legit source for hgh?

Unless rules have changed, nope. All sourcing on pretty much all forums isn’t allowed because of legalities (I believe T-Nation can be held accountable for it).

Well thanks anyways. The info has been helpfull. I will continue to search for a good option in this crazy country. :slight_smile: