Jan 2019– First Week— Virtual Powerlifting Meet

Nice work! You have some nice lifts. What are the goals for 2019? Crush it @ChickenLittle

2 Likes

Thank you!

First is goal is not to get stung, poisioned, or anything else to piss of my thyroid. Pretty sure if I can do that, the rest will come.
Other than that… the same as it’s been the last three years :rofl::rofl::rofl:
BP 100
Squat 180
DL 240

5 Likes

Hey Guys The Viking has finally done his lifts.

I’m at about 89 kg - 196,2 lbs

My squat is more like a quarter squat, but that’s me and I’ll take it.

Squat: 132,5 kg - 292 lbs
Bench 102,5 kg - 227 lbs
Deadlift: 170 kg - 375 lbs

Total: 405 kg - 892,9 lbs
I absolutely don’t know how to calculate Wilks.

Thanks @losthog for putting the meet up.

14 Likes

That’s what we strive for. What we lifted three years ago (a lot more, a lot less) doesn’t dictate what we can go out and accomplish right now.

Good job, CL!!!

I’m in the same boat as you - a lot weaker, much less endurance - but I’m here. So we keep chugging along with until the good Lord comes for us!

I appreciate @losthog tagging me here. I don’t know if I’ll be able to compete, but your tag got me logging here, which (contrary to all appearances) has helped me become more consistent with lifting.

3 Likes

Me too buddy, me too

1 Like

The key is to work on developing shorter arms!

4 Likes

Heck I missed this! I’ll take and post some vids in the next couple days friends

3 Likes

Do it, it’s all for fun so get them up.

1 Like

Didn’t post this here before but I did manage to increase the the 525 squat I threw in for my total to a 540 double just as easy.
https://instagram.com/p/BsizBfJgWhd/

5 Likes

Well I was disappointed to only pull 215.
Plan was 290/215/227.5 but form went right out the window as soon as the bar got to my knees and then I was just smoked lol

500lbs says not today junior

2 Likes

Strange ratio of lifts to each other. Why’s that?

Think that was his deadlift attempts and should have read 190 / 215 / 227.5

1 Like

Oh kk

I thought maybe his squat and bench were equipped, that makes more sense.

Haha fuck no, just my deadlift attempts. There is no way I could bench 200kg ever, even equipped haha
I’m probably like 125/210/215 for B S D at the moment. Due to max bench tomorrow and will give squat a run Monday

It’s sbd… SBD SB-FUCKINGDEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Dsb?

Got it in one

1 Like