Jamie Eason Workout

[quote] Matt wrote:
Djwlfpack wrote:
If I had to guess, she’s getting “trained” on the show just to try and get more exposure for her career.

ding ding ding

Publicity![/quote]

exactly what I was thinking.

[quote]ZeusNathan wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Jamie’s picture to the right looks great. It is amazing what good photography can do.

Jamie looked cute on the show but nothing special. There are a million girls that look like that.

name a couple
actually give me ten names because you said a million

[/quote]

Open the phone book. Go to any college. If you don’t see tons of girls that look like that then you don’t get out much.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
ZeusNathan wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Jamie’s picture to the right looks great. It is amazing what good photography can do.

Jamie looked cute on the show but nothing special. There are a million girls that look like that.

name a couple

Open the phone book. Go to any college. If you don’t see tons of girls that look like that then you don’t get out much. [/quote]

Probably true. But like Aleksander said, she’s extremely photogenic, knows how to pose, and is comfortable in front of the camera. Girls who may look better in real life would still not necessarily photograph like her.

Oh . . . you obviously didn’t go to the University of Michigan, did you, my friend?

I’m sure at Florida State, U of Arizona, UCLA, U of Miami, etc. that’s the case.

U of Michigan? Um . . . no. :frowning:

ZeusNathan wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

name a couple

Open the phone book. Go to any college. If you don’t see tons of girls that look like that then you don’t get out much. [/quote]

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
ZeusNathan wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

name a couple

Open the phone book. Go to any college. If you don’t see tons of girls that look like that then you don’t get out much.

Probably true. But like Aleksander said, she’s extremely photogenic, knows how to pose, and is comfortable in front of the camera. Girls who may look better in real life would still not necessarily photograph like her.[/quote]

No doubt. She is a great model.

[quote]Damici wrote:
Oh . . . you obviously didn’t go to the University of Michigan, did you, my friend?

I’m sure at Florida State, U of Arizona, UCLA, U of Miami, etc. that’s the case.

Zap Branigan wrote:
ZeusNathan wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

name a couple

[/quote]

I’ll bet you could even find Canadian girls posting in this thread that are just as hot if not hotter.

Damici wrote:

Zap Branigan wrote:
ZeusNathan wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

name a couple

I’ll bet you could even find Canadian girls posting in this thread that are just as hot if not hotter.
[/quote]

For sure!

I disagree. Plenty of girls in AEPHI and Tridelt that are just as cute as Jamie. Lots of AKO and Kapppa Kappa Gamma girls that could give her a run too. The bodies aren’t quite as honed. But still damn nice. Cuter faces. Stephanie Zalucha [Ricks bartender till last year] blows Jamie out of the water. Blows most women out of the water.

[quote]Damici wrote:

Zap Branigan wrote:
ZeusNathan wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

name a couple

[/quote]

My friend, you my be able to find two or three (on a campus of 40,000) but the overall ratio of hot chicks to others at U of M is so, so, SOOOOOOOOOOOO horrible.

Just horrible. No kind way to spin it. Sorry.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I disagree. Plenty of girls in AEPHI and Tridelt that are just as cute as Jamie. Lots of AKO and Kapppa Kappa Gamma girls that could give her a run too. The bodies aren’t quite as honed. But still damn nice. Cuter faces. Stephanie Zalucha [Ricks bartender till last year] blows Jamie out of the water. Blows most women out of the water.

Damici wrote:

Zap Branigan wrote:
ZeusNathan wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

name a couple

[/quote]

I noticed she got sick on the show and had to go puke? I wonder how far out from her cancer recovery that was? She looked a little ill on the show, perhaps this was filmed around the end of a chemo cycle and she was just getting back into the gym. The owner(on the show) said she had never seen her in the gym before and didn’t know who she was.

Or, I could be wrong and it was for publicity as mentioned.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2142225

I wish I would have seen this thread before I started mine. Lots of info.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2142225

I wish I would have seen this thread before I started mine. Lots of info.[/quote]

I read a few of the responses to this episode and both Lisa and Jackie, the owner, are getting ripped. There was even a mention of seeing Jamie on Testosterone Nation.

[quote]Aleksandr wrote:
She’s an amazing model, end of story. I don’t know if how many of you have seen what models look like when they are not “on”, but they aren’t super-human or anything. They are reasonably attractive, but the most important thing is they know how to pose, and are comfortable in front of a camera.

Jamie Eason is amazing at it. [/quote]

Exactly. That show America’s Next Top Model opened my eyes to that. Some models are totally unattractive until the camera takes their photo.

I don’t have anything to add other then she’s a fucking goddess. I wish highschool girls looked like that. Everyone’s got muffin tops.

You guys are making me anctious for college.

I was flipping through the channels and I saw Jamie Eason on Workout last night.

I missed the first bit where they were making fun of her breast implants and her boyfriend overheard and tore the bitches a new one. They said she is a breast cancer survivor.

Jamie didn’t look all that great. She was cute but nothing special at all.
[/quote]

If anyone finds a link for this, I’d like to see it. I’ve only seen a couple of short video clips of her on the internet, and she seems like a real cutey-pie to me; even has a cute voice.

Is the cancer recent? I read an interview with her about a year ago about her breast implants, and she never said anything about having cancer. She just said that when she got ultra-lean, her boobs disappeared.

It’s not U of F. Or University of Arizona. But there are a decent amount of hot chicks and a lot more solid ones every time I’ve gone out.

[quote]Damici wrote:
My friend, you my be able to find two or three (no a campus of 40,000) but the overall ratio of hot chicks to others at U of M is so, so, SOOOOOOOOOOOO horrible.

Just horrible. No kind way to spin it. Sorry.

jsbrook wrote:

Damici wrote:

Zap Branigan wrote:
ZeusNathan wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

name a couple

[/quote]

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
Aleksandr wrote:
She’s an amazing model, end of story. I don’t know if how many of you have seen what models look like when they are not “on”, but they aren’t super-human or anything. They are reasonably attractive, but the most important thing is they know how to pose, and are comfortable in front of a camera.

Jamie Eason is amazing at it.

Exactly. That show America’s Next Top Model opened my eyes to that. Some models are totally unattractive until the camera takes their photo.[/quote]

Most fashion models are actually less attractive than the 10 hottest girls you’ll find at any bar. They just are tall and skinny and have good hair. They can wear clothes well on the runway and photograph well. Most don’t have great faces or any feminine shape to their bodies. Of course, that doesn’t apply to the Victoria Secret girls. They are all goddesses.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Jamie looks like a cute, fit girl every time I’ve seen her on live tv. Not much different than a million girls I’ve hooked up with at the bar.[/quote]

100 girls a night for 27 years? Unbelieveable. You’re my new idol!

EDIT: 100 a night, my bad. I wrote 10 before.

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Jamie looks like a cute, fit girl every time I’ve seen her on live tv. Not much different than a million girls I’ve hooked up with at the bar.

EDIT: 100 a night, my bad. I wrote 10 before.[/quote]

Haha. I do what I can. Damici, I can’t believe you weren’t happier with the Michigan girls. Like I said, it’s not University of Arizona. But I could easily name 5 smokin girls apiece from 5 sororities just off the top of my head. LOTS more lesser but still pretty girls. And I wasn’t even there for undergrad.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
ahzaz wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Jamie looks like a cute, fit girl every time I’ve seen her on live tv. Not much different than a million girls I’ve hooked up with at the bar.

EDIT: 100 a night, my bad. I wrote 10 before.

Haha. I do what I can. Damici, I can’t believe you weren’t happier with the Michigan girls. Like I said, it’s not University of Arizona. But I could easily name 5 smokin girls apiece from 5 sororities just off the top of my head. LOTS more lesser but still pretty girls. And I wasn’t even there for undergrad.[/quote]

I hate you.

My school is a broken, desolate campus with a 60/40 male/female split. For every one female worth banging, there are about 15 popped collared vultures in the rafters just waiting for her to get “just drunk enough” so they can start lobbing roofies in the general direction of her beer.

God, this place is killing me.