T Nation

James Woods is an Idiot

nuff said?

Why?

Because he says plainly what so many of us here lament?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Why?

Because he says plainly what so many of us here lament?[/quote]

Yeah, I agree Irish. When everyone thinks those metro ladies from entourage are uber cool somethings wrong. What happened to Holden, Lancaster, Eastwood, Mcqueen, Jim Brown, Bronson, and others?

D

Did I miss something?

care to elaborate for those of us in the dark?

I’m completely in the dark here. Any hints?

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Did I miss something?[/quote]

strong words today

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Did I miss something?[/quote]

Read today’s Strong Words.

And i’d have to agree with James Woods on this one. Name one young actor who is the epitome of a T-Man? Quickly, the clock is ticking. cue the Jeopardy music

The strong words.

Woods is an idiot because he is shitting on his own countrymen. Fuck em.

Nothing against Aussies, they seem real nice.

[quote]FFB4Life wrote:
care to elaborate for those of us in the dark?[/quote]

Strong Words today.

D

Brandon Routh

One of the reasons I like “That 70s Show” is because Red is not a whiny Ray Romano-Seinfeld pussy type, he’s an Alpha Male guy.

Of course, that show is supposed to take place in the 70s.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Why?

Because he says plainly what so many of us here lament?

Yeah, I agree Irish. When everyone thinks those metro ladies from entourage are uber cool somethings wrong. What happened to Holden, Lancaster, Eastwood, Mcqueen, Jim Brown, Bronson, and others?

D [/quote]

Playing a cool guy and playing a tough guy are two COMPLETELY different things. Dont confuse the two.

[quote]dre wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Did I miss something?

And i’d have to agree with James Woods on this one. Name one young actor who is the epitome of a T-Man? Quickly, the clock is ticking. cue the Jeopardy music[/quote]

Diesel
Bale
Whalberg
Tyrese
Statham

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
The strong words.

Nothing against Aussies, they seem real nice.[/quote]

I’m not sure that saying what he said makes him an idiot. He’s criticizing American male actors, not soldiers. If someone deserves to be shit upon, why blame the shitter?

That said, James Woods has never been the kind of guy to fill those roles himself, so it’s kind of the pot calling the kettle black. If Clint Eastwood, Deniro, Pacino, et al is making this statement, I think it comes off better, imo.

Did anyone mention Carl Weathers as a Hollywood tough guy? Fred Dreyer (aka Hunter)?

DB

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
The strong words.

Nothing against Aussies, they seem real nice.[/quote]

So, speaking his opinion and what some would perceive as the truth is “shitting on his countrymen?”

Ok, what if I said all murderers in this country were complete human scum. Would that be also be “shitting on my countrymen?”

‘Name one young actor who is the epitome of a T-Man?’

The Rock
Vin Diesel
John Cena (sp?) He has a movie coming out.

[quote]t-ha wrote:
Brandon Routh[/quote]

OK, that was a low blow.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
dre wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Did I miss something?

And i’d have to agree with James Woods on this one. Name one young actor who is the epitome of a T-Man? Quickly, the clock is ticking. cue the Jeopardy music

Diesel
Bale
Whalberg
Tyrese
Statham[/quote]

Damnit, you have to bring up freakin’ Vin Diesel didn’t you? I fuggin’ can’t stand that guy. I won’t accept him as a valid answer. Bale, yeah, he was sweet in Batman returns. Whalberg is a good call but the guy was Marky Mark…MARKY MARK! Tyrese, well, whatever, he’s Tyrese. Statham is English, not American.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
dre wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Did I miss something?

Diesel
Bale
Whalberg
Tyrese
Statham[/quote]

The Pacifier
Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
The Truth About Charlie / Good Vibrations
British

Tyrese is the only one that might count.