Jake's Pre-Cycle Log

Hello everyone,
In a few weeks (If I get all my gear by then), I will begin my first cycle. I have made some decisions for my first cycle, and they are posted below. Please do not tell me I shouldn’t do this for a first cycle as I have already made up my mind. I AM NOT CHANGING IT! Also, please do not tell me I am nuts, crazy, or anything of that sort because it will serve no purpose.

I would like to really thank everyone at T-Nation who has posted their ideas with me (be they good or bad). While I may have not taken everyone’s advice, I do appreciate each and every one of you for your help you have given me. I won’t forget this, and I will do my best to return the favor.

Week 3-6____Adrol______75mgED (25mg 3XD)
Week 1-9____Test-E_____450mgE3D
Week 1-9____Masteron___50mgEOD
Week 2-9____A-dex______0.25mgED (when bloat begins)
PCT(weeks 10 on up, but starting at 1 for convenience)
Week 1-5____Test-E_____100mgEW
Week 6-9____Test-E____(taperEW) 80, 60, 40, 20 (mgs)
Nolvadex on hand if needed

Will be using a terumo 3ml luer lock syringe with 1.5" 23g hypodermic needle

I plan to keep a log on everything including diet, training, pictures (before, during, after, gear), measurements, weight, and, most importantly, results be they good or bad. For everyone who doesn’t know me, I am 23 years old. I am 5’8.5" at between 185-195lbs.

I have been lifting since my freshman year of high school. While my lifting was on and off till my early 20s, I have become much more serious since. I know I could achieve much more naturally, but I don’t want to wait any longer. My lifts are nothing great, but here they are:
PRs lbs (somewhat recent):
Bench: 295
Squat: 415 (with straight bar) 315x8 with SSQ bar (recent)
Deadlift: 455x6 (couple months ago know I am stronger now)

My goal is to eat a shitload (will post this below), and gain as much weight and strength (nothing crazy) as possible. I already eat a lot as it is (healthy), so I am going to bump it up and pretty much be trying to eat all day long. I will also be training and pushing myself very hard. I know people say first cycles are your best if done right, so with knowing this, I want to make sure I take advantage of every opportunity.

Past info on how I decided on my first cycle is located in this thread:
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1859052

Thanks again everyone. I look forward to starting!!!

Here is what my diet will look like during the cycle. I will basically be alternating between high fat day and high carb days.

High fat day:
Meal 1:
2 eggs sunny side up (cooked in coconut oil)
3 pieces Ezekiel bread
Smart balance butter on bread
Ton of cayenne pepper on eggs
Sea salt
800 IU vitamin E
Shake:
1/2 cup frozen fruit (blue berries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries)
1 cup egg white beaters
5 raw eggs
Kefir (cultured in goat’s milk or coconut oil)
Cinnamon

Meal 2 (training)
Pre-workout shake:
60g waxy maize, 30g egg white protein powder, 10g instantized BCAA’s, 7g leucine
During workout shake
40g waxy maize, 8g hydrolyzed whey, 10g instantized BCAA’s, 7g leucine
Post workout shake:
75g waxy maize, 45g egg white, 10g instantized BCAA’s, 7g leucine

Meal 3 (around 45 minutes after training):
8oz raw turkey breast
1+1/4 cup brown rice
5-6oz veggies
25-30g healthy fat (macadamia nut oil, olive oil, fish oil, or borage oil)
1 packet green tea
Spices (garlic powder, sea salt, cayenne pepper)

Meal 4:
65g egg white protein powder
1 banana
4tbsp almond butter (or 36g)

Meal 5:
8oz raw buffalo top round
5-6oz veggies
1+1/4 cup brown rice

Meal 6:
8oz raw turkey breast
1+1/4 cup brown rice
5-6oz veggies

Meal 7:
8oz raw buffalo top round
5-6oz veggies
1+1/4 cup brown rice

Meal 8:
8oz raw turkey breast (or chicken breast or fish)
1+1/4 cup brown rice
5-6oz veggies

*Add in meal
Burger
6oz 90% lean ground beef (with Worcestershire sauce and Hoisen sauce)
1/2 avocado (if possible, sometimes not)
Letus
Ketchup (sugar free)
2 whole wheat buns (sugar free)

*add in meal:
Meal that will be added as much as possible to meal plan for added calories

Supplements being taken:
Fish oil
Borage oil
Garlic caps
Spirulina
MSM
Coral calcium
Boron
Vitamin E

High carbohydrate day:
Meal 1:
1.25 cup raw oatmeal
1/2 cup frozen fruit
5 raw egg whites
Kefir (cultured in goat’s milk or coconut oil)
1 banana
Cinnamon
1 small box raisins
800 IU vitamin E

Meal 2:
5oz raw turkey breast
14oz russet baked potato mashed
5oz veggies

Meal 3:
5oz raw turkey breast
5oz veggies

Meal 4:
6oz raw buffalo top round
5oz veggies

Meal 5:
5oz raw buffalo top round
5oz veggies

Meal 6:
5oz turkey breast
5oz veggies

Meal 7:
5oz turkey breast
5oz veggies

Meal 8:
30-40g gamma protein isolate
10g fish oil

*Add in meal (might add in some burgers too)
1 cup raw oatmeal
1 banana
2 raw egg whites

*add in meal:
Meal that will be added as much as possible to meal plan for added calories

Meals to be taken in at work on high fat day:
Shake (split into two meals):
65g gamma protein isolate
3/4 cup raw oats
30g healthy oil
Cinnamon

Meals to be taken in at work on high carb day:
Shake (split into two meals):
65g gamma protein isolate
100g waxy maize
Cinnamon

For my training, see bottom page 5.

Here are a few before shots:

I will post measurements and more pics later

Here are some gear shots.
2 vials of Test-e dosed at 400mg/ml at 40ml.

Anadrol 50mg caps:
Still waiting on masteron

That’s a pretty high dose per ml of test. I hope it was made right.

I second 5.0’s post.

Along with that, you say you will NOT change your cycle, but what I have to say is intended for your well being and I recommend heeding the advice you’re about to read.

You say this is your first cycle, but you plan on running 900mg of test a week plus two other compounds? That’s quite a bit overkill. It’d be best to stick with around 500mg of test a week for your first cycle.

Also, you’re only running 6 weeks of test followed by a bastardized taper? Don’t cut it short man-- do yourself a favor: drop your dose and run it 12-16 weeks followed by a proper taper of 6 weeks at 100mg then 80, 60, 40, 20, 20.

Lastly, do your wallet a favor and save your mast and drol for a future cycle. And when you use the mast, just run it for 6 weeks at the end of a 12-16 weeker, as opposed to the whole thing.

You said it yourself, you want to “make the most of” your first cycle. Actually do that.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
I second 5.0’s post.

Along with that, you say you will NOT change your cycle, but what I have to say is intended for your well being and I recommend heeding the advice you’re about to read.

You say this is your first cycle, but you plan on running 900mg of test a week plus two other compounds? That’s quite a bit overkill. It’d be best to stick with around 500mg of test a week for your first cycle.

Also, you’re only running 6 weeks of test followed by a bastardized taper? Don’t cut it short man-- do yourself a favor: drop your dose and run it 12-16 weeks followed by a proper taper of 6 weeks at 100mg then 80, 60, 40, 20, 20.

Lastly, do your wallet a favor and save your mast and drol for a future cycle. And when you use the mast, just run it for 6 weeks at the end of a 12-16 weeker, as opposed to the whole thing.

You said it yourself, you want to “make the most of” your first cycle. Actually do that.

[/quote]

I think you’re beating your head against the wall, World…

[quote]5.0 wrote:
That’s a pretty high dose per ml of test. I hope it was made right.[/quote]

His source is trustworthy. I think his test is good to go.

To the OP. I understand your mind will not be changed. I hope everything goes well for you. I’ll be reading this thread with interest.

Your diet has me shaking me head, however. All that raw food. I guess I can’t say much. I just got done eating two plates of raw liver last night. And to all who think that is disgusting, come to Japan, I’ll take you to a little restaurant, and if you’ll just try one bite, I guarantee you will be begging to come back for more.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
5.0 wrote:

His source is trustworthy. I think his test is good to go.[/quote]

Ahaaa! Aren’t you this kid’s mentor? Where’d he get that stubborn streak?

[quote]Jakebambeeno wrote:
Here are a few before shots:[/quote]

Hit those arms hard.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Cortes wrote:
5.0 wrote:

Ahaaa! Aren’t you this kid’s mentor? Where’d he get that stubborn streak?[/quote]

:slight_smile:

I’m no mentor. He’s getting it figured out his own way, looks like.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Jakebambeeno wrote:
Here are a few before shots:

Hit those arms hard.[/quote]

lol, pretty much everything needs work. But, I will give it to you that due to the length of my limbs, my arms look like coffee stir rods. I still need to get some leg shots for you guys. Just kind of busy doing homework at the moment.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
5.0 wrote:
Cortes wrote:
5.0 wrote:

Ahaaa! Aren’t you this kid’s mentor? Where’d he get that stubborn streak?

:slight_smile:

I’m no mentor. He’s getting it figured out his own way, looks like.[/quote]

He needs someone as a mentor.

Running near a gram per week plus two other compounds on a first cycle with such horrible scheduling just makes me cringe…

I really don’t understand any of it to be perfectly honest.

I get my meat through a very legit meat company and have been eating it raw for over a year now (including raw chicken breast)… Never had a problem. In fact, I notice it being much easier to digest and it has more flavor. You’ll probably tell me I am crazy if I tell you this, but sometimes I put buffalo blood in my protein shakes. I don’t think I would be brave enough to eat liver raw. THAT is scary! Thanks for wishing me luck.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Your diet has me shaking me head, however. All that raw food. I guess I can’t say much. I just got done eating two plates of raw liver last night. And to all who think that is disgusting, come to Japan, I’ll take you to a little restaurant, and if you’ll just try one bite, I guarantee you will be begging to come back for more.[/quote]

What is wrong with the taper besides it not extending 6 weeks with 100mg?

[quote]World1187 wrote:
I second 5.0’s post.

[/quote]

You said yourself first cycles can be the best if done right.

So why avoid everyone elses opinions when in fact this is just not right?

Easy on the doses there superstar. Most guys with a lot more experience under their belt regarding lifting and cycling dont feelt he need to use real close to 2 grams per week.

I personally dont even mind the idea of all the compounds you plan to use. However the dosages you have outlined are just not necessary. Keep a real close eye on your BP, especially in wks 3-4.

Good luck or something…

Your bodyfat looks way to high bro it’s only going to get higher with the 900 mgs of test you plan on taking. The ladies do not like you now and will not like you after your cycle. Your gonna end up looking like a frat boy who might have played football in highschool, yet eats to much pizza and drinks to much beer… Why dont you hide your gear for six months and during those six months change your body comp. by getting your nutrition and lifestyle healthy and on point. Than get on a cycle fit for a first cycle maybe something like:

Weeks 1-10 Test E 250-300 mg 2x a week
Weeks 1-10 Proviron 25 mg 2x a day
Weeks 12-15 Nolvadex 20 mg a day