Jake's First Cycle Log

Back. As you guys can see from the picture, there is a red line across my back. This is where I place the bar to squat.

Left hand side:

Right hand side:

Left thigh:
I know how fond you guys are of cock pictures, so I am sorry I edited this picture. I hope I don’t disappoint anyone…

Right thigh:

Just got done with first injection. I have to say, holy shit, that was very easy. I just followed my instructions and didn’t even think about it because I didn’t want to. I injected into my right glute muscle.

I ended up pushing the 1 1/2 needle all the way in. And, as other people have said, the 25g felt like a mosquito, if that. I think a mosquito fuckin hurts more! Anyways, the injection site was very awkward to get to. No blood came in after I pulled back on the syringe. I injected 1/4 ml slow, then waited like 20 or so seconds with the needle stuck in my butt, then I injected the another 1/4 and repeated the process up to 3/4 mL. So far, no pain what so ever. I have to go hit the gym now before work, so I will keep you guys updated.

BTW, what do you guys do with your needles? Can I just put them in the trash?

03/17/08 training
Rack deadlift (3 pin 3" below knees)
1 x 3 x 95
1 x 3 x135
1 x 3 x 185
1 x 3 x 225
1 x 3 x275
1 x3 x 315
1 x3 x 365
1 x 3 x 405
1 x 1 x 455
1 x 1 x 495
1 x 0 x 545 (was pissed. stalled 1/3 way up)
1 x 0 x 515 (got it 3/4 way up but couldn’t lock the bitch out)

Rest for only one minute between these sets.

Leg Curl:
60x5
90x6
120x2x15
105x20
120x12 + 105x3 drop

Leg Ext:
75x6
100x6
120x2x6
196x6
255x6
285 (full stack) + 2x 5 lb magnets x 4x15

Single Leg Squat (done with safety squat bar):
65x10
95x10
105x10
115x10
135x8

Training notes:
I was sucking balls on the single leg squat. My coordination and balanced was wacked. As soon as I started to put some weight on the bar, things got much better. It has been a couple years since I have done this exercise. Obviously, something I need to improve. I was very upset at my performance on the rack deadlifts.

Injection site looks great. It is now just i tiny light black dot. It is barely visible. A little sore when I pull my knees together, but other than that, it feels like it normally does.

I forgot to say it earlier, but when I was injecting today, I actually pined myself without even knowing. I was trying to find a good place to push it in, and I actually did by accident. That tells you right there the amount of pain there was. I also though it would be painful pushing the needle in deep, but the only pain was breaking the skin (which wasn’t really pain).

Good work Jake, you’ve crossed over.

I’ve also got to say that these pics look a LOT better than the first one’s you were doing. So the program and diet World had you on was obviously effective. Don’t stray too far from it!

Also, maybe it’s just me, but it looks like you put that bar way too low on your back. When I squat the bar rests up on my traps. Where that red line sits it looks like it could just slip right off of you.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Jakebambeeno wrote:
Just got done with first injection. I have to say, holy shit, that was very easy. I just followed my instructions and didn’t even think about it because I didn’t want to. I injected into my right glute muscle.

I ended up pushing the 1 1/2 needle all the way in. And, as other people have said, the 25g felt like a mosquito, if that. I think a mosquito fuckin hurts more! Anyways, the injection site was very awkward to get to. No blood came in after I pulled back on the syringe. I injected 1/4 ml slow, then waited like 20 or so seconds with the needle stuck in my butt, then I injected the another 1/4 and repeated the process up to 3/4 mL. So far, no pain what so ever. I have to go hit the gym now before work, so I will keep you guys updated.

BTW, what do you guys do with your needles? Can I just put them in the trash?

Please get a sharps bin from your local needle exchange (or wherever).

Needles should be incinerated in a professional manner, not left in the garbage to go in some landfill.

BTW, congrats on your first jab. You’ve made some pre-cycle progress and I’ll be watching this thread with a degree of interest.

Bushy
[/quote]

Seriously, that’s bio-waste. But I can’t believe how many times I have read on other forums people recommending just duct taping them into a coffee can and tossing into the trash. Bad, bad idea. And you can get sharps bins at pretty much any pharmacy, I do believe.

Anyway, good first sticking there, Jake, and let’s hope the rest of the cycle treats you as well…

[quote]conquistador wrote:
Good work Jake, you’ve crossed over.

I’ve also got to say that these pics look a LOT better than the first one’s you were doing. So the program and diet World had you on was obviously effective. Don’t stray too far from it!

Also, maybe it’s just me, but it looks like you put that bar way too low on your back. When I squat the bar rests up on my traps. Where that red line sits it looks like it could just slip right off of you.[/quote]

Most people let the bar rest up on there traps. I used to do that too. Since I don’t have any traps, and it takes me a while to get used to it, I switched to low back. Most people don’t know this, but squatting with the bar low on you back allows you to squat more weight. It is just a leverage issue that comes into play. Many powerlifters squat like this. Some people are just not comfortable squatting with the bar low on their back. Just like anything, it takes some getting used to.

When you do get in squat position, your shoulder blades do form a nice shelf for you to put it on. It doesn’t usually side off. If it does, chalk usually helps quite a bit.

Could I get a sharp bucket at walgreens?

or online for like 5 bucks? or you could take them to the local hospital/ doctors office they would prob discard them for you? maybe? if they’re nice

Tuesday 03/18/08 Day 2

Bodyweight (lbs): 173.8

Notes:
Feeling kind of beat today which is kinda strange. Today, it feels as if someone socked me in my ass. It isn’t sore on the spot I injected, but rather it feels sore inside the muscle where I injected. In addition to feeling kind of groggy today, my arms and elbow joints are real sore today. I haven’t trained them for 3 days, so I know something is up. I also feel kinda crampy too which is also strange because I never ever get crampy unless I deviate from my diet (which I haven’t).
I have also come to the conclusion to not get up early any more. I used to have the discipline to get up at 4-5 in the morning, but now, when the time rolls around, I never ever want to get up. and, I never usually do either. I know getting some additional sleep while on my cycle will be very beneficial, but I still don’t like the idea of not eating for 8-9 hours. I can get a protein/fat shake mid night when I take a leak, so I don’t think it’ll be too bad.

03/18/08 training

Pullups:
10,7,7,7,6,6,5,6,6,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,4,3 (last two sets done with 10lb medicine ball).
Total reps: 102

Preacher Curls:
85x5
90x2x5
85x7x5
Preformed all sets in 9 minutes

Will do interval training tonight for 20 minutes.

[quote]Jakebambeeno wrote:
03/18/08 training

Pullups:
10,7,7,7,6,6,5,6,6,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,4,3 (last two sets done with 10lb medicine ball).

Preacher Curls:
85x5
90x2x5
85x7x5
Preformed all sets in 9 minutes

Will do interval training tonight for 20 minutes.[/quote]

Oh boy, here we go again.

I’m not even going to touch this. You should put up a video of those pullups, I’d like to see that at least. I’m curious to see your form on those, and how long you’re resting in between sets to get that many consecutive same number of rep sets. Same with the curls, though they are certainly believable at that rep range, I question your form on damn near anything at this point.

Sorry Jake, but I'm a skeptic still. So you basicly just worked lats and biceps today. Just curious as to your method of madness here. I hope the best for you anyway. See what you can do about filming ANYTHING  that you do on any given day, how's that? 

ToneBone            

[quote]Jakebambeeno wrote:
03/18/08 training

Pullups:

[/quote]

Were these supposed to be labeled sit-ups? how else would you use a medicine ball. Oh and if there are supposed to be pull-ups um bullshit

On my pullups, I focus on pulling through my elbows till I can see over the bar directly across to the other side where another bar is. I keep my lower body either with my knees up or my legs straight (not using it). I pull myself up under control and lower myself under control. I don’t put my chin over the bar, and I pause at the top.

I am big on form too, but really, how bad can you mess up the form on a pullup other than doing them without control? oh, forgot to mention, I wasn’t resting any “distinct” amount of time on the pullups. I wasn’t taking that long in between sets either.

But please, give me a break. As if to say my lifting is all that great. It sucks, and if you think otherwise, you have never been around too many people serious about getting stronger or bigger. Please don’t take offense to this as I know you are known for taking things the wrong way.
I am in the process of looking to see if I can get a video camera.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Oh boy, here we go again.
I’m not even going to touch this. You should put up a video of those pullups, I’d like to see that at least. I’m curious to see your form on those, and how long you’re resting in between sets to get that many consecutive same number of rep sets. Same with the curls, though they are certainly believable at that rep range, I question your form on damn near anything at this point.

Sorry Jake, but I'm a skeptic still. So you basicly just worked lats and biceps today. Just curious as to your method of madness here. I hope the best for you anyway. See what you can do about filming ANYTHING  that you do on any given day, how's that? 

ToneBone            [/quote]

[quote]Game_over wrote:
Jakebambeeno wrote:
03/18/08 training

Pullups:

Were these supposed to be labeled sit-ups? how else would you use a medicine ball. Oh and if there are supposed to be pull-ups um bullshit[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me? Really? I shouldn’t even respond to idiotic post like these, sorry. Medicine ball was held between thighs.