Jake's First Cycle Log

Believe it or not, the time has finally come. While it my have seemed like it has taken forever, tomorrow I will begin my first cycle.

Here’s the breakdown:
week 1-10: 600mg test-e (300mgE3D)
week 11-15: 100mg test-e
week 16-19: (taperEW) 80, 60, 40, 20 (mgs)

I have adex and nolvadex on hand if needed

I’ll let you know later what I will be using to draw/inject as I need to do some checking.

I will get a body weight read, measurements, and pictures for you guys tomorrow.

Although I appreciate world for taking his time to create a program to get me somewhat in shape, I have decided I will be responsible for training and diet from here on out. I hope no offense is taken to this.

I will still be open to ideas/suggestions if anyone has them.

My goals for this cycle are to gain as much lean mass as possible and build as much strength as I can while keeping bodyfat down.

For those of you following, here’s what the schedule will look like:

March:
17: 300mg
20: 300mg
23: 300mg
26: 300mg
29: 300mg

April:
1: 300mg
4: 300mg
7: 300mg
10: 300mg
13: 300mg
16: 300mg
19: 300mg
22: 300mg
25: 300mg
28: 300mg

May:
1: 300mg
4: 300mg
7: 300mg
10: 300mg
13: 300mg
16: 300mg
19: 300mg
22: 300mg
25: 300mg

Week 11-15 (50mg 2x/week Monday/Thursday)
Week 16-19 (taperEW) 80, 60, 40, 20 (mgs) split into two doses like week 11-15

Week 1: (17-23 March)
Week 2: (24-30 March)
Week 3: (31-6 April)
Week 4: (7-13 April)
Week 5: (14-20 April)
Week 6: (21-27 April)
Week 7: (28-4 May)
Week 8: (5-11 May)
Week 9: (12-18 May)
Week 10: (19-25 May)
Week 11: (26-1 June)
Week 12: (2-8 June)
Week 13: (9-15 June)
Week 14: (16-22 June)
Week 15: (23-29 June)
Week 16: (30-6 July)
Week 17: (7-13 July)
Week 18: (14-20 July)
Week 19: (21-27 July)

I have a few questions about your cycle. I’m asking them out of curiosity because I am planning a similar cycle, not in a criticism-oriented manner.

1. Why did you decide not to “kickstart” your cycle with some form of oral steroid such as Dianabol?

2. Why did you choose the test taper method instead of dosing a SERM/HCG instead?

3. Instead of having adex/nolva on hand just for certain scenarios during the cycle, why not take 10mg nolva ED or .25 adex EOD as part of the cycle schedule all 10 weeks during the cycle to combat estrogen effects such as water retention and gyno?

4. Why did you decide to pin yourself E3D as opposed to just once a week? Since Enanthanate has a decently long half-life, wouldn’t that make more sense and then you wouldn’t have to pin yourself that much?

If anyone else has answers to these questions that would be great.

1. its his choice, and a smart one. this way he can feel out how his body reacts to AAS, if he were to add in multiple compounds right away and any sides occurred he would not know which compound they were stemming from.

2)the taper has been proven to work very well in keeping gains, it is also cheaper. And as a side note you never use HCG in PCT.

3)Overuse of AI’s or SERMs will hinder gains. A low dose oF arimidex E3D or so after about the third week is pretty common.

1. Decently long yes, long enough to wait E3D. To keep blood levels as even and constant as possible E3D is really the longest you want to go between injects. this wil also help to minimize sides.

Well, some of these questions are tough for me to answer. One being it been a while since I looked into all this stuff, and two, unfortunately to say, I was not very knowledgeable on things to begin with. I just observed what worked well for many people and went with it. This is mainly the reason why I don’t contribute on this board that much. Just because, like I said, I don’t feel I am knowledgeable enough to be giving people advice. This is something I hope to change. I will try to answer these questions breifly for you.

1. Mainly because I heard this can increase the SHBG which can thus lead to lesser gains. (edit) I was thinking front load. If I were to do an oral, it wouldn’t be until the testosterone fully kicked in (week 3-4). The reason I chose to stay away from orals was because this is my first cycle. Lets see how the test works before deciding to add more than one compound. Also what game over said.

2. I choose this method because many people have had good results with it.

3. Because I hear if you don’t need the anti estrogens, you shouldn’t be taking them. Reason being, they can take away from your gains.

4. This method offers a more steady amount of testosterone throughout your body. You often see doctors prescribe medication to be taken throughout the day and not all at once. Same reason applies.

Just dont get too carb happy Jake. We dont want to see you fattening up during this cycle.

Best of luck to you and its nice to see that this time if I make a suggestion you may actually listen to it.

I would really like to make sure I get the injection procedure correct before I start. I will post all the steps I think I need to do for my first injection. If anything is wrong, PLEASE, let me know. I plan to rotate 4 injection spots. One injection will be right glute, one injection will be left glute, one injection will be right ventrogluteal, and one injection left ventrogluteal.

Here are the steps I plan to follow:

1. Take a shower with soap
  2. Run vial under hot water till it feels luke warm
  3. Swab top of vial with alcoholic pad
  4. Swab injection site
  5. Take syringe/needle out of wrapper w/ 20g needle
  6. Draw 2 ccs of air into it
  7. Inject the 2 ccs of air into vial
  8. Turn vial upside down
  9. Draw out 1 mL
  10. Tap side of case to get air bubbles to come to the top
  11. Inject excess greater than 3/4 mL back into syringe
  12. Hold syringe needle side up and keep tapping it till all air bubbles come up
  13. Unscrew 20g needle
  14. Screw on 25g needle
  15. Swab the injection site again
  16. Push stopper on syringe till a bead of oil comes down the needle
  17. Hold needle like dart
  18. Stretch skin with other hand where you are going to inject
  19. Inject needle deep into muscle
  20. Once needle is in pull back on syringe for a few seconds to make sure no blood comes in.
  21. If no blood comes in, inject press on stopper slower taking 2-3 minutes to inject.
  22. Pull out needle quick
  23. Take another alcoholic pad and press firmly on injection spot to stop bleeding

Questions:

1. Does this procedure look ok?
  2. You wont die by injecting an air bubble into a muscle right? It has to be in a vein?
  3. When I change needles will there be wasted testosterone in the draw needle?
  4. I don’t want any air in the syringe when I inject, right?

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Just dont get too carb happy Jake. We dont want to see you fattening up during this cycle.

Best of luck to you and its nice to see that this time if I make a suggestion you may actually listen to it.[/quote]

Yeah, I will try not to consume too many carbs. I do have a high carb day that I will alternate, but there will not be any fat on these days except with my last meal. Still have to go get some last minute groceries I forgot about.

Jake, with as much shit as you have taken on this website, you are a real trooper. I’m pulling for you and hope you have a very successful cycle. Whether or not you are doing World’s program, I hope you will continue to follow the principles he outlined for you that his program and diet were based upon. Don’t just go back to doing what you were doing because that only got you where you started, and it was definitely not ideal.

Also, for the record, your schedule has you taking 700mgs of test a week, not 600.

Good luck, buddy.

[quote]Jakebambeeno wrote:
Questions:

1. Does this procedure look ok?

2. You wont die by injecting an air bubble into a muscle right? It has to be in a vein?

3. When I change needles will there be wasted testosterone in the draw needle?

4. I don’t want any air in the syringe when I inject, right?[/quote]

5. Looks fine. You’ve done your homework.

6. No, you’re fine. I’ve done it a few times and I haven’t died so far.

7. Yes. But you can minimize this by drawing back on the plunger and pulling a little air into the syringe when you change pins. You’re always going to lose a tiny bit of test, that’s why you plan ahead for that.

8. Try to get as much of the air out as possible, but don’t worry if there is a tiny bubble left.

Also, when you aspirate (pull back on the plunger to make sure no blood comes into the syringe), you will see air bubbles come into the syringe. I believe this is cause by the vacuum you create. This is good and what you want to see.

Finally, don’t let those alcoholic (sic) pads go into recovery or they won’t be nearly as effective (badum-pum!) :wink:

Hey somebody read the newbie threads!
Good Luck Bro, I am doing similar but doing a higher dose shorter cycle, check my thread (First Cycle Diet) you can see kind of what to expect.

I am now at 900mg/Week for 7 weeks.
Plus Taper

Best of luck, if you have any questions PM me I’ll do my best to help you out.

Well Jake… if you’d like I am helping Randizo out on his cycle as far as training is going… I’d probably have you doing something similar.

I gotta say you made some serious progress last time when I got you on the right track and will be more than willing to do the same this time around.

If not, it’s understandable, and good luck to you bud.

World

Appreciate everyone’s support. really. World, you’re a very good guy, and I appreciate all the help and time you have offered me. I owe you one, bud. I just am too ADHD to stick to one exact plan, so I am going to train how I like to train. Also, cortes, you’re the man. You stuck with me through this whole time, and you have helped me out a lot. After all, it was you who did inspire me to begin with!

Randizo, I have been reading your thread with interest. Keep up the good work.

[quote]conquistador wrote:

Also, for the record, your schedule has you taking 700mgs of test a week, not 600.

Good luck, buddy. [/quote]

Damn, 700mg/week for a first cycle. This will be interesting. The results should be fantastic providing all others areas are in check. I will be interested to see if this yields even better results than the typical 500mg/week we usually reccommend.

Good Luck.

2thepain, and I’m trying 900mg/week!
High Dose Shorty Cycles are the new trend for newbs??

Good luck Jake. Hope it goes good for you now that you're ready man. Keep the carbs in check, you should kick ass with this now.

ToneBone

173.0 lbs this morning. I didn’t post it before in this thread, but I am 5’8". I realized with my digital scale, my weight depends totally where I stand. I think this may account for why my weight was fluctuating quite a bit before when I had kept a log. Anyways, I will try to step on the same spot every time, and I will try to weigh myself in the same spot every time. I took pics and measurements also today. I will post these after I eat breakfast and take a shower.

I’m glad you got that step right! No, but in all honesty, everything looks great, Jake. Like 2thepain said, you have every area in check, so this should go smoothly, barring any injuries/illnesses you may encounter. Good luck, today I believe is your first injection, is it not? Let us know how it goes.

Took all these measurements myself, and, fuck, it is a pain in the ass! Hopefully they are accurate as I did my best to take them correctly.

Waist: 34" breathed in 34.5" breathed out
Hips (widest part): 39.5"
Chest (nipple line): 42"
Neck: 15"
Right thigh (measured at nut height): 24"
Left thigh (measured at nut height): 23 3/4"
Right calve (biggest part): 14 3/4"
Left calve (biggest part): 14 3/4"
Right bicep: Very close to 15"
Left bicep: Little over 14 3/4"
Right forearm (~1 inch below elbow crease): 12 1/8"
Left forearm (~1 inch below elbow crease): 12"