Jail Time for Growing Weed?

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Why, because he has small arms? It’s not like pot heads have a good name now, lol![/quote]

Some of us are more discrete. Arm size is irrelevant.

Canada’s justice system is fucking retarded, or atleast Ontario’s is. You might spend a month in jail for growing 300 acres of cocaine, that’s if you even get to court in the first place.

Be smart, grow outside in some forest. Almost impossible to catch you as the owner.

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
Shire wrote:
But why bother when you can get it so easily? Dude…

obviously he’s selling it there dipshit[/quote]

He’s a dipshit for selling because the excess supply of selling weed is pretty poor in terms of profits, unless you have a bigtime operation going. Also jail time is mandatory in Canada for growing.

How’s that shithead?

[quote]Shire wrote:

He’s a dipshit for selling because the excess supply of selling weed is pretty poor in terms of profits, unless you have a bigtime operation going.

[/quote]
Maybe you are thinking of India. Marijuana is a bit more expensive in North America than it is in India and a small operation can be very profitable.

[quote]funkhauser wrote:
Canada’s justice system is fucking retarded, or atleast Ontario’s is. You might spend a month in jail for growing 300 acres of cocaine, that’s if you even get to court in the first place.

Be smart, grow outside in some forest. Almost impossible to catch you as the owner.[/quote]

hahaa, i know a guy who used to grow weed in the woods, used to get his kids to water it too…his wife eventually put a stop to it though

[quote]Shire wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
Shire wrote:

obviously he’s selling it there dipshit

He’s a dipshit for selling because the excess supply of selling weed is pretty poor in terms of profits, unless you have a bigtime operation going. Also jail time is mandatory in Canada for growing.

How’s that shithead? [/quote]

and being from india you must know how profitable it is to sell weed here in Canada

I don’t understand how growing and selling weed isn’t profitable anywhere. Selling a good size plant as dime bags and half-o would make you fucking rich.

[quote]Shire wrote:
Why would you bother? Weed is so easily available in Canada, not to mention that it’s usually of a really high quality and dirt cheap!

[/quote]

I would hardly consider $10 a gram dirt cheap…

I got busted for growing three years ago in Washington state.

19 plants in a spare bedroom.

Fortunately, the legality of the search was controversial, so I got off easy on a plea bargain - 30 days house arrest and a misdomeanor.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
I got busted for growing three years ago in Washington state.

19 plants in a spare bedroom.

Fortunately, the legality of the search was controversial, so I got off easy on a plea bargain - 30 days house arrest and a misdomeanor.[/quote]

They locked you in the house w/ 19 plants? Did you have enough time to smoke them all?

[quote]Rykker wrote:
“Delegalized?”

Is that some kinda fancy Canadian word?[/quote]

Heh, I think he meant decriminalized. We’ve got our “aboots” and “ehs,” but “delegalized” isn’t our lexicon.

Number one, never ever steal electricity. That is how 75% of the growers get busted.

Number two, never ever tell your pot smoking friends you’re growing.

Number three, as long as you pay your hydro bill the hydro company doesn’t give a shit, money’s money.

Number four, fine verse jail time depends on grow op size and how good your lawyer is.

Number five, growing pot is the next best thing to growing gold.

Number six, pay your fucking taxes or they can seize all your toys.

[quote]streamline wrote:
Number one, never ever steal electricity. That is how 75% of the growers get busted.

Number two, never ever tell your pot smoking friends you’re growing.

Number three, as long as you pay your hydro bill the hydro company doesn’t give a shit, money’s money.

Number four, fine verse jail time depends on grow op size and how good your lawyer is.

Number five, growing pot is the next best thing to growing gold.

Number six, pay your fucking taxes or they can seize all your toys.[/quote]

Someone’s an expert…

[quote]Shire wrote:

How’s that shithead? [/quote]

Pretty far off LOL! Growing good marijuana is the closest thing there is to growing gold. The price of marijuana keeps up with gold in some of the Chicago suburbs. Back when gold was 3-400$/oz pot was MORE expensive in some places. WTF planet are you from?

Are you familiar with the show Trailer Park Boys? If not, you should check it out. It’ll answer all your questions. Also, jail doesn’t seem to be too bad, so you’re all good.

In CANADA the pot flows like rain in the rivers. Rivers made of pot. In CANADA!

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
I would hardly consider $10 a gram dirt cheap…[/quote]

I miss the good old days.

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
Shire wrote:
Joe84 wrote:
Shire wrote:

obviously he’s selling it there dipshit

How’s that shithead?

and being from india you must know how profitable it is to sell weed here in Canada[/quote]

I’m not from India by the way, but it’s kind of pointless selling it here as if you know the right places you can just pick it from a field. It seems mostly to be Indica here and quite potent.

I have a friend who grows in Toronto and I get 4 grams for $10. But this is only beacause we’re quite close friends. Also when I go to Edmonton I get it for around the same price, again from a good friend.

Personally I wouldn’t risk jail time.

lol funny thread.

[quote]Shire wrote:

lol funny thread.[/quote]

If by funny, you mean retarded, then I totally agree.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Shire wrote:

lol funny thread.

If by funny, you mean retarded, then I totally agree.[/quote]

That too.