T Nation

Jail Time for Growing Weed?

Growing Weed in the basement Mid grow up....would I do time for it in CANADA ? If I had a clean record ?
What is the penalty for this in CANADA ?

Thank you

Call the police? I guess they’d have the best knowledge of this.

Dudley Dooright will kick your ass.

you will be fine, I do not think the Canadian police carry handcuffs small enough to hold your wrists, they might put them around your upper arms though :frowning:

Is possession illegal in Canada? If it is, the penalty for what you’re doing would be higher since growing weed can be viewed as an attempt to distribute.

Why would you bother? Weed is so easily available in Canada, not to mention that it’s usually of a really high quality and dirt cheap!

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
you will be fine, I do not think the Canadian police carry handcuffs small enough to hold your wrists, they might put them around your upper arms though :([/quote]

LOL! I was thinking something along those lines…

[quote]rsg wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
you will be fine, I do not think the Canadian police carry handcuffs small enough to hold your wrists, they might put them around your upper arms though :frowning:

LOL! I was thinking something along those lines…[/quote]

I just noticed the OP’s profile pic.

How much are we talking about here?

[quote]mundele wrote:
How much are we talking about here?
[/quote]

I think we may have a buyer…

You should not only grow it in your basement but keep us updated on your progress right here in this message boards.

You are giving pot-heads a bad name…

I’d be interested in what your diet/training looks like…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I’d be interested in what your diet/training looks like…[/quote]

Pizza…and uh…Doritos…and uh…oh yeah…FUNYUNS MAN!

The electric chair.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
You should not only grow it in your basement but keep us updated on your progress right here in this message boards.

You are giving pot-heads a bad name…[/quote]

Why, because he has small arms? It’s not like pot heads have a good name now, lol!

I think if you have a grow-op they force their way into your house, tear out all the plants and lights and leave the doors open. I think you also have to do time. You’re in even bigger shit if you stole electricity through bypassing your meter. But if you only have a few plants, there shouldn’t be anyway of detecting it.

This guy at work lived next door to one and asked the cops if he could have the high end expensive dirt that was used and they said that they’re not responsible for what happens since it’s not their property. So he took like 10 barrels of the stuff.

Possession is delegalized in BC.

But why bother when you can get it so easily? Dude…

[quote]Mikaj wrote:
I think if you have a grow-op they force their way into your house, tear out all the plants and lights and leave the doors open. I think you also have to do time. You’re in even bigger shit if you stole electricity through bypassing your meter. But if you only have a few plants, there shouldn’t be anyway of detecting it.

This guy at work lived next door to one and asked the cops if he could have the high end expensive dirt that was used and they said that they’re not responsible for what happens since it’s not their property. So he took like 10 barrels of the stuff.

Possession is delegalized in BC.[/quote]

“Delegalized?”

Is that some kinda fancy Canadian word?

[quote]Shire wrote:
But why bother when you can get it so easily? Dude…[/quote]

obviously he’s selling it there dipshit

OP you will to go to jail if you get caught or ratted out, depending how much you got there…and it’s kinda suspicious to the power company when your electricity goes from 100 to 500 a month.