The Breakfast Sandwich and Burrito Bulk - Jackolee

You did an awesome job man. Hope you eat some awesome food today

1 Like

These should be your Christmas card photos this year! :joy:

2 Likes

That guy is fuckin huge, I feel like they should have height categories as well, haha.

The good news is I don’t think you could have been conditioned any better for the contest. So, that means…MASS GAIN WHILE EATING AT A SLIGHT SURPLUS! NO MORE STARVING FOR A WHILE!

1 Like

Ha! Could photoshop on a Santa hat!

Gonna gorge for the rest of the day and then spend like 3 weeks at maintenance. Then definitely going to bulk. I like the package I brought but compared to others I could carry some more size in my opinion. That will be a nice change of pace indeed!

If you have a bj’s brewhouse near you definitely try the deep dish five meat pizza next cheat meal you have. Best pizza I’ve had in a long time!

1 Like

Post competition breakfast update…

6 Likes

Thought that pic was going to be a selfie with a huge bloated belly after reading that.

What are those yokes in the top-left?

1 Like

They look to be biscuits and gravy.

Oh, snap! We do and I had no idea they served pizza. We’re not too adventurous when we eat out. We do it so infrequently that we stick to tried and true places. Looks like I have a new place to try for date night in a few weeks!

1 Like

Texas staple… biscuits and sausage gravy!

As a fellow Texan, I have to say, your biscuits are notably gravy-deficient… Awesome-looking breakfast, though!

1 Like

Yeah I thought so too. But with the eggs, bacon, ham, sausage, hash browns, and pancakes I let it slide. I had the pizza at like 11 last night and breakfast around 8 so I’m pretty stuffed lol!

Not to mention the toast. Tell me they had peach preserves to put on the toast…

1 Like

That was the wife’s toast. They had a variety of preserves and jams to choose from. I couldn’t be bothered with whole wheat toast lol

Yeah, that would be my last choice among the selections on your table.

1 Like

Good boy, finished it all.
Made me hungry right away :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gotta make the most of it if I’m only taking one day off before buckling it back down. I’ll see what the scale says tomorrow morning but I bet I gain 10 lbs. 155-165… we’ll see. The 155 is an estimate. Was 158.6 on Friday morning and then shut down water on Friday afternoon and Saturday day. I bet I lost another 3-5 lbs but 155 is a fair number.

Well done buddy, that’s great result! Thanks for documenting your journey here and for your informative posts. The progress you made in a short space of time is amazing and was only possible with the meticulous and consistent effort you have put in, you should be proud.

1 Like

I’m a little worried for your digestive track today, based on what you were eating for months, but you’re a tough guy, you’ll be fine. Congrats on getting through, great bucket list accomplishment!

1 Like