The Breakfast Sandwich and Burrito Bulk - Jackolee

The cut on your abs, obliques and intercostals is head and shoulders above the competition.

1 Like

The color looks cool on stage with the lights but it’s so weird in normal light!

1 Like

It kind of reminds me of Robert Downey, Jr in Tropic Thunder :smile:

8 Likes

Looking absolutely shredded man. From the pictures it looks like you’re in a different league in terms of conditioning

1 Like

David and Goliath right there! Jeesh he’s a big focker!

7 Likes

Final update…

I ended up taking 2nd place in my age group. The giant Goliath man took 1st. He was incredibly kind humble guy and had a great physique!

I took 4th overall. I’m pleased with the results and feel that I brought the best package that I was able to. I think there were about 40 competitors in total.

I gave it my all and made it through the process. I’ll post the professional pics when I get them, but here are my three favorites of the night. One posing during awards, one of the glorious pizza I ate afterwards, and one of my better half who supported me through this adventure. I couldn’t have done it without her!

Thank you guys for all the encouragement throughout all this. It is appreciated more than you know. I’m going to eat in excess through tomorrow and then get back to normal. Not prep diet, but normal. Thanks again
Jack

19 Likes

Incredible work Jack. Your results are off the scale impressive from that picture 2 years ago and your attitude is even more impressive. All round inspiration.

Have a great day

1 Like

Yeeeesssss that is what I’m talking about. Amazing job Jacko, to looked incredible. Can’t wait to see what you look like as you add even more mass. Now just relax and enjoy being able to eat some tasty food.

1 Like

Wow! Well done Jacko, top effort mate!

1 Like

It is awesome to see all that work and sacrifice pay off! I know you were doing it to challenge yourself and not for trophies or accolades, but 2nd in age group and 4th overall is pretty darn nice recognition regardless.

1 Like

Yeah Jack well done, you looked fantastic on stage.
2nd age and 4th overall proves that it’s not just us, your interweb friends that thinks it.
Awesome, and a deserved pizza or two to celebrate.

1 Like

Congrats! Inspiring journey, thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

Thanks @dagill2! You sure have been a constant encouragement! I appreciate all the feedback and kind words. How your progress been as of late?

Will do @simo74! Last night was a deep dish 5 meat pizza. This mornings going to be a cheesy egg scrambler with hash browns and pancakes! Not sure on lunch yet but then I’m most excited about dinner. Mexican enchiladas, rice, beans, lots of queso, and margaritas!

Thank you for being a positive force helping me move forward along this journey. All of you guys have really helped me out!

Did you see any of the physique or bodybuilding at the Arnold’s?

3 Likes

Thanks @I_Luc! I appreciate it man. It was a tough road but I’m thrilled with he outcome. Gonna have to put a trophy shelf in the home gym! Appreciate you brother!

3 Likes

Thanks man! And your right, it was more about the challenge, but I’d be lieing if I said I wouldn’t be disappointed if I ended up in last place. Thanks for always taking the time to encourage me! Your awesome man. You staying in the 180’s?

2 Likes

Did watch a little bodybuilding yesterday with my son. A friend of mines brother came 3rd in the classic division today. Jeremy Mclay, you can watch it on Facebook on the live feeds. He looked great and at 6 ft 3 he is big fker too.

Yes indeed the celebratory pizza was awesome! Even better to share it with my teammate Kevin and coach Jessie and their wives. It was a great night overall and I’ll remember it for a long time. Thank you for all you contributed to this log! My inter web friends rock!

1 Like

Thanks man! It’s been really fun to document the process. There were tough days but in the end it was way worth it. All the encouragement from you guys sure made it easier!!!

Congrats, Jack!!! I’d say that’s a pretty successful competition considering you’ve never stepped on a stage. I don’t personally know anyone who finished in the top three on their first attempt. You looked like you belonged there! I bet most people didn’t know it was your first rodeo under the lights.

That pizza looks amazing, too. Good choice!

Enjoy going back to normal for awhile (until you get the itch to punish yourself and do it all over again).

1 Like