Jackie Kennedy Worked for the CIA

“Jackie attended boarding schools and then went off to Vassar. After two years, though, she got tired of it and spent her junior year studying at the Sorbonne in Paris. When she got back to the US she did not want to go back to Vassar, so she enrolled in George Washington University in Washington, DC, graduating in 1951. She took a job at the CIA and in January of 1952 went to work at a Washington newspaper, where she was a photographer. During an assignment she met U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy . They were married on September 12, 1953. Their first child, who lived, was Caroline Kennedy, born November 27, 1957.”

You could seriously NOT make this stuff up.

Wow, you can find a conspiracy ANYWHERE.

(I am supposing you find some deep plot in this, as you apparently consider it so remarkable.)

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

(I am supposing you find some deep plot in this, as you apparently consider it so remarkable.)[/quote]

Being a college grad, was she a typist or a mail clerk? Something similar?

Maybe she was a JOO!!!

(Note to any wondering why I would post this: see HH’s other threads and how they inevitably turn out.)

A lot of kids from GW end up at the CIA, they recruit heavily from the school.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Maybe she was a JOO!!!

(Note to any wondering why I would post this: see HH’s other threads and how they inevitably turn out.)[/quote]

If you’ve read my other threads, as you say, then you’d know that I AM a Jew (though not practicing). Try again.

You mean, you don’t, contrary to what I implied above and the reason for my replying as I did, have many threads turning everything into a Worldwide (or other) Jewish Conspiracy?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
Maybe she was a JOO!!!

(Note to any wondering why I would post this: see HH’s other threads and how they inevitably turn out.)

If you’ve read my other threads, as you say, then you’d know that I AM a Jew (though not practicing). Try again.
[/quote]

Wait… WHAT!!!

How did I not know this!?!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:

(I am supposing you find some deep plot in this, as you apparently consider it so remarkable.)

[/quote]

Wasn’t college for women back in the '50s more like “finishing school”; you know? sewing, cooking, cleaning, making cocktails, carrying on polite conversations at your husband’s social events, etc.

She was probably just a mail clerk…who had her husband murdered.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:

Wasn’t college for women back in the '50s more like “finishing school”; you know? sewing, cooking, cleaning, making cocktails, carrying on polite conversations at your husband’s social events, etc.

She was probably just a mail clerk…who had her husband murdered.[/quote]

From the Zapruder film, some people conclude that when she reaches back, she’s grabbing a spent cartridge shell. Plus, there appears to be a wisp of smoke just before this. Guns make smoke, bullets do not.

You guys do know that JFK used Frank Sinatra for his ‘pimp’ and that Sinatra was really working for Mooney Giancana, out of Chicago? JFK had a real taste for 3-somes, especially if one of the girls was black. Mooney got pissed because he gave JFK Illinois and so JFK promptly sends RFK after him, the ingrate.

So, CIA or Outfit…take your choice. Two hands of the same Creature.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
From the Zapruder film, some people conclude that when she reaches back, she’s grabbing a spent cartridge shell.
[/quote]

The cartridge flew all the way from the grassy knoll to the back of the limousine? Wow, that’s a forceful ejection.

Or was it The Invisible Gun Right There In the Limo?

Sounds like just your cup of tea, with regards to credibility.