Jacked Up Scapula, Need Help

[quote]TrevorLPT wrote:
There may be muscular imbalances present, along with a positional problem being caused by respiratory mechanics. These issues are common and rooted in natural, normal patterns present in all humans.

If you are still struggling with these issues, I suggest finding a Postural Restoration Institute certified physical therapist to assess and help you in person. There is a directory on their website. [/quote]

Thanks again for the help man, really appreciate it! There’s none near bye me so I’ll use it as a last resort… Should I keep doing all the exercises you’ve given me? Also is there any article relating to this problem/ fix , or is it that one article you put up a few posts ago? Thanks again!

If the exercises seem to be helping or give you some relief, then I’d keep doing them. If not, I’d move on.

Im not aware of any articles on this topic that you would find useful.

Hey Trevor, just wanted to say thank you for pointing me in the right direction! Haven’t talked in a while, I’m in pt under a pt who has taken courses through pri and was suggested by lance. I had no idea how bad my rib flare was and that it could literally lead to everything. I think the hardest part to by pass is my rectus is crazy developed from volleyball that exhalation is so hard because I wanna use that and my erectors. I’m slowly improving and just wanted to say thanks for the advice brotha! Hoping to get back to hypertrophy training asap.

Hot damn, dude… so good to hear back from you almost a year later. Glad things are headed in the right direction and very happy that I was able to help in some small way.

Hey man! Hope all is well, just a random question for you. Can you explain why the all 4s belly breathing is so effective and why it works so well? Also what the purpose is. Again, hope you’re doing well!