Jacked-Up First Cycle

I realize what I wrote was scary, but I’m sure Acid X is already freaking out. I didn’t see anyone mentioning that aspirating might be in order.

OP: Have you read Prisoner’s “Injection Pain” sticky? If not, I highly recommend it.

i read the sticky and enough is enough. When i fucked up my first injection of the deca I redid it in the same spot. there was a bit of soreness after that but no redness. Now my entire right glute is pink and in intense pain. enough is enough im gonna to the ER after work tonight

[quote]Acid X wrote:
i read the sticky and enough is enough. When i fucked up my first injection of the deca I redid it in the same spot. there was a bit of soreness after that but no redness. Now my entire right glute is pink and in intense pain. enough is enough im gonna to the ER after work tonight[/quote]

Dont go to the ER that will cost a fuckload, unless your bleeding out all over the place, just go to an “urgent care” clinic.

Youll get the same or better treatment for cheaper.

i think you have scared yourself… first answer my questions…

“How many days has it been since the first time you thought it may be infected? If it has been 5 or more and the pain is getting WORSE not better, then you can be fairly sure it is infected… under 5 days it can easily still be BA IME.”

Brook

Acid,

Whatever you do, keep us posted. We are pulling for you.

I’m with Brooke on this one. It could just be the BA content that is causing all this. I shot 30mg of test e from the same company that Brooke got his EQ from that crippled him for a week. I was in pain for 5 days off that little dose.

If you’re going to a doc, maybe try going to a needle exchange for IV drug users. Some have docs and they see this stuff every day. If they don’t have docs they will refer you to a clinic they’re connected with that usually doesn’t even charge. And it won’t get you kicked out of your own insurance.

Brooke I injected sat night and was demobilized sunday morning. By monday the swelling and redness came and its getting increasingly worse. The pinkness is getting larger and is basically my entire right glute and a bit on my hip now as well. So this would be the third day and symptoms are worsening.

The “dude” said he hit up the sust in his calf once and couldnt walk for a week. This sounds similiar to what you and some others are mentioning, but no one says anything about getting the redness from there cycle which is my primary concern. Its like a light pink rash, like poison oak or some shit. Again its not the pain thats bothering me, its the idea that I may have an infection and am chancing sepsis. Im hope im being paranoid but this rash has me fucking freeking to be honest. I havent been to see a doc but wondering how much longer I can safely wait

If it’s steadily getting worse you should go to the doc asap. Your best bet would be an urgent care facility as most are 24 hours. Give them fake info and if they ask for ID tell them you forgot your wallet because you were in a rush to get there. And pay with cash that you have in your pocket, not your wallet. Just go and see a doc to be safe.

Just got back from the ER. I got a female doctor who was smoking hot (what are the chances). She diagnosed me as having cellulitis. I was given an antibiotic shot, and a script for keflex, bactrim, and haha vicodin. Only thing that couldv been better was having her sit on my face! Anyways she said I should be good, she didnt feel an abscess and didnt think I needed to be cut open.
Im gonna research my shit, and not hit up used vials. Gonna end this thread with a thanks to all

cellulitis?

what do you mean by that? what caused it?

the BA content?!

from what I read its basically a bacteria that I injected into myself. I schwabbed the vial good , so dunno, but some of the research I did trying to figure out what the fuck was wrong with me confirmed it.

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-injections-infections.aspx

some links I came across when I was searching my symptoms. Pretty crazy shit actually. Im done with stabbing pins for a bit, Ill take some anadrol, and maybe finish that deca when Im feeling good again

Until then Im gonna eat like a champ and try to get back to 100 percent

good for you - i know how scary infections can be… i have had more than my fair share as an ex IV-drug user myself.

However, soon the horrors and scares of life risking activities fade into the background as the uncontrollable craving to be massive again moves into the foreground of your psyche…

:wink:

Hey Acid,

Way to take charge of a mishap and reclaim your good health. That kind of response under pressure will take you far. I am happy and relieved for you.

Best,

Dyno

[quote]Acid X wrote:
from what I read its basically a bacteria that I injected into myself. I schwabbed the vial good , so dunno, but some of the research I did trying to figure out what the fuck was wrong with me confirmed it.

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-injections-infections.aspx

some links I came across when I was searching my symptoms. Pretty crazy shit actually. Im done with stabbing pins for a bit, Ill take some anadrol, and maybe finish that deca when Im feeling good again

Until then Im gonna eat like a champ and try to get back to 100 percent

[/quote]

Good for you getting to the doc. That could have been seriously bad.

Just so you know, and you probably do and just didn’t say, but you need to alcohol swab yourSELF too, not just the vial, before you pin :D.