Jacked Desiel and Clemson Crew

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Rocker3829 wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
what happened to you fuckers?

I’m still around although not in Clemson anymore.
Pierce is still around, still lives in the upstate.
As far as I know, Carl lives with his girlfriend (the one who had an account here and pictures of her ass all over the place for a while) in NC or somewhere that is not SC
Jacked Diesel finally graduated and I think is joining the military. He also bartends and beats up frat boys on the weekends
Dave graduated and is doing something. Not sure what.

There’s another kid from Clemson on here, his screen name is rocker something or other, but I don’t know who he is.

And for those of you who were wondering, Jacked Diesel actually is that big of an asshole in real life.

I never realized there we other people on here from Clemson. I had a friend of mine during the 07-08 year that roomed with a couple of crew guys but other than them I don’t know any other crew guys personally. Kinda funny when you read the thread title and go “WTF there’s other clemson tigers on here?”

Yeah, there used to be a lot of us on here.

Are you a Fike or a Dungeon lifter?[/quote]

sadly a Fike lifter, but it’s actually not bad during the summer time (like now) since there is almost nobody to hog benchs or use the power rack

Which thread is this “original thread”?

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
This thread title should be Crewpierce and the Clemson Crew, I was the first one here damnit lol

Jacked Diesel made the most noise.

Christ man!! Be quiet!

If you say his name 3 times he might come the fuck back.[/quote]

Jacked Diesel Jacked Diesel Jacked Diesel

Boo!

Dave is down in Myrtle Beach…not sure what he does though

Jacked Disiel was the funniest one by far. supposedly he wore Powerpuff Girl and Jack-O-Latern t-shirts to the gym. he also made fun of people’s PWO nutrition and said he just eats a big ass cheeseburger.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Jacked Disiel was the funniest one by far. supposedly he wore Powerpuff Girl and Jack-O-Latern t-shirts to the gym. he also made fun of people’s PWO nutrition and said he just eats a big ass cheeseburger.[/quote]

that might be the funniest thing I’ve seen so far today

I’ve returned, so let’s piss some people off.

And sorry I didn’t look big in the middle of winter, thomas’ girlfriend, fuck me for not exploding through my winter jacket, god, i’m such a pussy.

:smiley: