Jack3d Drug Test

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
dmaa is not anabolic in and of itself, but using a banned substance that leads to better workouts would lead to developing a greater level of strength than not using it, correct? Soooooo… use your head and stop justifying using a banned substance.
[/quote]

actually not necessarily true, if you are permanently hyped up you are more than likely to start pushing too much and move towards the negative side of the stress/recovery curve, all in all it’s not a good idea to be taking a massive amount of stimulants before a workout.

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
dmaa is not anabolic in and of itself, but using a banned substance that leads to better workouts would lead to developing a greater level of strength than not using it, correct? Soooooo… use your head and stop justifying using a banned substance.
[/quote]

actually not necessarily true, if you are permanently hyped up you are more than likely to start pushing too much and move towards the negative side of the stress/recovery curve, all in all it’s not a good idea to be taking a massive amount of stimulants before a workout.
[/quote]

What is absolutely true is that the OP is proposing the path of a chicken shit coward, and few here find a problem with that.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]rehanb_bl wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

What is absolutely true is that the OP is proposing the path of a chicken shit coward, and few here find a problem with that. [/quote]

few? it seemed like most of the responses in this thread indicated they felt like he was cheating and shouldn’t do it, including myself.

Strictly speaking it’s only banned in contest. It’s not banned out of contest. Unlike steroids and masking agents which are banned both in and out of contest. I’m not sure if this link with show up. It’s from Global DRO. http://www.globaldro.org/ca-en/search/IngredientStatus.aspx?ingid=3581&countryid=1&sportid=140&exact=1&searchid=967614&userid=1&show=All&search=methylhexaneamine&newSearch=false. The banned ingredient is methylhexaneamine.

I fail to see how it’s cheating. It’s not like something that’s going to carry it’s effects into a meet for a while after taking it. It seems like it’s stimulant effects would be short lived. In fact, I’d think that long term use would be counterproductive for a meet when you wouldn’t take it. Regardless, it’s not banned out of meet.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Strictly speaking it’s only banned in contest. It’s not banned out of contest. Unlike steroids and masking agents which are banned both in and out of contest. I’m not sure if this link with show up. It’s from Global DRO. http://www.globaldro.org/ca-en/search/IngredientStatus.aspx?ingid=3581&countryid=1&sportid=140&exact=1&searchid=967614&userid=1&show=All&search=methylhexaneamine&newSearch=false. The banned ingredient is methylhexaneamine.

I fail to see how it’s cheating. It’s not like something that’s going to carry it’s effects into a meet for a while after taking it. It seems like it’s stimulant effects would be short lived. In fact, I’d think that long term use would be counterproductive for a meet when you wouldn’t take it. Regardless, it’s not banned out of meet.
[/quote]

Buddy: “If I feel up a girl in a bar but don’t kiss her is it cheating?”

Me: “ask your wife”

Buddy: “I can’t do that”

Me: “guess its cheating then”

…so ask your fed.

http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=187677&tid=199

Just check out the video. Couldn’t agree more. The shit that works comes in a vial and the pills your not gonna find at the local health food store.

2 thing that always help me gain weight.

1. Choclate milk
  2. Get a 32 oz gatorade bottle. Go to walmart get a couple big cans of gatorade, couple tubs of oatmeal, couple bottles of olive oil and a couple tubs of protein powder.

Grind up a cup of oatmeal. Put in bottle with the gatorade, protein powder, and olive oil. Doesn’t taste too bad and is alot healthy than all that crap that supplement companies are raping you on.

Drink the choclate and the gatorade mix with your regular meals. Not in place of

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:

[/quote]

Makes sense. The problem people have with the OP is that he originally asked if he could clear a piss test if he stopped taking it some time before the competition. This essentially meant to me, and others in this thread, that at the very least HE BELIEVED he was trying to do something that violated the spirit of the rules. That’s why there were people bashing his integrity. I don’t know anything about his federation, so if the intention of the ban is that they simply don’t want you to be jacked up on stims the day of the competition, cool.

TAKING A PREWORKOUT IS THE SAME AS TAKING A STEROID. STEROIDS ARE ILLEGAL. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME ON US. SHAME

Dennis Hopper - Best performance - YouTube THIS MAN TOOK A BANNED PREWORKOUT AND NOW HES LIKE THIS

[quote]Dbolocaust wrote:
Dennis Hopper - Best performance - YouTube THIS MAN TOOK A BANNED PREWORKOUT AND NOW HES LIKE THIS[/quote]

A WHITE BOX? Dear god…

I stocked up on DMAA recently in the powder form and it’s still dirt cheap that way. The stuff works for workout intensity but you develop a tolerance fast which is why I only use it on heavy squat day. That being said it’s just a stim and my workout intensity w/o it is not the same as with it so if you not using it on the day of the meet I think it would unlikely to be an unfair advantage.

yes a white box, thats how serious this is

you may as well be snorting babie’s ashes

I personally don’t think much of Jack3d… I heard a lot of people that like it but since I have switched to it I have been highly disappointed… Just yesterday I took it and while waiting to leave for the gym I fell asleep…

The powder, if used infrequently, is fucking inasane. 50-75mg with 400-600mgs caffeine (depending where my tolerance is) and I want to push over a brick shit house.

I don’t ever condone cheating but if one wanted to they could take this industrial chemical after the piss test but before their event and it will make a difference. If you got tested after the meet…

[quote]JRT6 wrote:
The powder, if used infrequently, is fucking inasane. 50-75mg with 400-600mgs caffeine (depending where my tolerance is) and I want to push over a brick shit house.

I don’t ever condone cheating but if one wanted to they could take this industrial chemical after the piss test but before their event and it will make a difference. If you got tested after the meet…[/quote]

You could also just figure out what Ryan Braun’s been using to beat his drug tests and get on the good stuff. If you’re going to cheat, no sense in doing it half-assed like a pussy.

8 to 36 hours after ingestion, you will test positive for amphetines.

End Thread.

FWIW Ive taken it twice and havnt felt anything so Im gonna stop taking it. Plus I dont like the idea of having to rely on something in order to have a great workout.

As far as stims go DMAA is pretty mild. For me the key is to take it with caffeine and only take it once or twice a week as tolerance develops incredibly fast. The stuff is a nice mood booster too.