Jack Ubroady loves to eat smegma [/quote]

this is like in primary school

I think Jack Ubroady was banned…

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I think Jack Ubroady was banned… [/quote]

You think?

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I think Jack Ubroady was banned… [/quote]

LOL? For what reason? I don’t think he went against any forum regulations but that’d be funny as hell.

[quote]Vir wrote:
All Scots talk like this, it’s impossible to tell if they like you or they’re about to give you a smack.[/quote]

Haha, reminds me of Robin Williams’ bit on scots in a standup :slight_smile:

[quote]bob_sander87 wrote:
Jack is a Scotsman.

The guys in trainspotting = Scottish.

Don’t be a fool.[/quote]

I made it clear in the first post that a literate person would not write like that. A quick glance at Jack’s training log will prove my point. Here’s a simple example, since you didn’t get this fairly simple concept the first time around. A southern US person will not emulate their accent in writing; nor will they use every single “Southern” word they can think of, or try to act like a walking, talking redneck stereotype.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
LOL mate are you fucking daft

Yeah i replicated Begbie as I thought it would be an awesome character to base my trolling on and would get many LULZ. I REALLY do hope I don’t break character or else this facade will crumble.

Seriously mate i’m insulted that you’ve tried to claim I’m ripping of a cunt from EDINBURGH of all places. I’m Glaswegian. If you know cultural dynamics in scotland then you’ll know that you’ve fucking failed

Pleased that you made a thread about me though:-)

[/quote]

You’d think that instead of wasting all your time posting online, you would want to do something positive with your life. Some ideas to get you started:

1. Move to a real city like London.
  2. Get stronger and stop looking like an eggplant.
    I don’t know the cultural dynamics in Scotland, but I do know that your life must really suck, because you made 6 near-consecutive posts in a row in this thread.

I didn’t give a sh*t about you before this thread, other than being humored by your posting style. Now, I think you’re an immature prat. Here’s another piece of advice: maybe hold off on the trolling? You need all the help you can get with your training log.

G

[quote]3hitter wrote:
Jack;
Foos yer Doos.
Forget the wee squeef.

I’m working on my Scotish. Does that sound right??[/quote]

3Hitter mate i’m sure with a couple of malt whiskys down yer neck it would sound non too shabby

[quote]G87 wrote:
Vir wrote:
All Scots talk like this, it’s impossible to tell if they like you or they’re about to give you a smack.

Haha, reminds me of Robin Williams’ bit on scots in a standup :slight_smile:

bob_sander87 wrote:
Jack is a Scotsman.

The guys in trainspotting = Scottish.

Don’t be a fool.

I made it clear in the first post that a literate person would not write like that. A quick glance at Jack’s training log will prove my point. Here’s a simple example, since you didn’t get this fairly simple concept the first time around. A southern US person will not emulate their accent in writing; nor will they use every single “Southern” word they can think of, or try to act like a walking, talking redneck stereotype.

Jack Urboady wrote:
LOL mate are you fucking daft

Yeah i replicated Begbie as I thought it would be an awesome character to base my trolling on and would get many LULZ. I REALLY do hope I don’t break character or else this facade will crumble.

Seriously mate i’m insulted that you’ve tried to claim I’m ripping of a cunt from EDINBURGH of all places. I’m Glaswegian. If you know cultural dynamics in scotland then you’ll know that you’ve fucking failed

Pleased that you made a thread about me though:-)

You’d think that instead of wasting all your time posting online, you would want to do something positive with your life. Some ideas to get you started:

1. Move to a real city like London.
  2. Get stronger and stop looking like an eggplant.
    I don’t know the cultural dynamics in Scotland, but I do know that your life must really suck, because you made 6 near-consecutive posts in a row in this thread.

I didn’t give a sh*t about you before this thread, other than being humored by your posting style. Now, I think you’re an immature prat. Here’s another piece of advice: maybe hold off on the trolling? You need all the help you can get with your training log.

G[/quote]

LOL mate. You can go delirious if you take this so serious:-)

I thought jack ubroady was banned…sadly…life hates me.

nice log I will follow this