Jack Ubroady = Online Francis Begbie?

Begbie: “It was fuckin’ obvious that that cunt was gonnae fuck some cunt.”

Ubroady: “No cunt better fuck up this thread by posting any any of this recent pish that masquerades as rap music nowadays. Golden Era Hip Hop only bawbags!”

I know this dude got his whole persona from reading trainspotting one too many times. The boy has a good grasp of basic literacy, and nobody who’s finished more than 3 years of school types like that. Thoughts?

Jack Ubroady = Smegma

If Jack Urboady is such an idiot like half the people on this forum seem to think, then why is there so much attention devoted to him from you guys? Come on, an entire thread about the guy? I think the guy’s a fucking tool myself, but who’s the bigger tool, Urboady or the people who pay so much attention to him?

[quote]artw wrote:
If Jack Urboady is such an idiot like half the people on this forum seem to think, then why is there so much attention devoted to him from you guys? Come on, an entire thread about the guy? I think the guy’s a fucking tool myself, but who’s the bigger tool, Urboady or the people who pay so much attention to him?[/quote]

Hey man, I’m just wondering if anyone else thinks of Begbie every time they read a post by the guy.

[quote]G87 wrote:
artw wrote:
If Jack Urboady is such an idiot like half the people on this forum seem to think, then why is there so much attention devoted to him from you guys? Come on, an entire thread about the guy? I think the guy’s a fucking tool myself, but who’s the bigger tool, Urboady or the people who pay so much attention to him?

Hey man, I’m just wondering if anyone else thinks of Begbie every time they read a post by the guy.[/quote]

I do, actually. I just watched Trainspotting with my girl last week. It hadn’t really occurred to me before, but Jack Ubroady really does = Begbie.

I think he stuck around after the skinny jeans thread just to piss people off,

Gonna have to watch trainspotting again, I saw it over two years ago but I don’t remember the specifics of the characters. Good catch if you’re right.

And I really, REALLY regret looking up smegma -_-.

Haha! Priceless…

Jack is a Scotsman.

The guys in trainspotting = Scottish.

Don’t be a fool.

[quote]G87 wrote:
Begbie: “It was fuckin’ obvious that that cunt was gonnae fuck some cunt.”

Ubroady: “No cunt better fuck up this thread by posting any any of this recent pish that masquerades as rap music nowadays. Golden Era Hip Hop only bawbags!”

I know this dude got his whole persona from reading trainspotting one too many times. The boy has a good grasp of basic literacy, and nobody who’s finished more than 3 years of school types like that. Thoughts?[/quote]

LOL mate are you fucking daft

Yeah i replicated Begbie as I thought it would be an awesome character to base my trolling on and would get many LULZ. I REALLY do hope I don’t break character or else this facade will crumble.

Seriously mate i’m insulted that you’ve tried to claim I’m ripping of a cunt from EDINBURGH of all places. I’m Glaswegian. If you know cultural dynamics in scotland then you’ll know that you’ve fucking failed

Pleased that you made a thread about me though:-)

[quote]bob_sander87 wrote:
Jack is a Scotsman.

The guys in trainspotting = Scottish.

Don’t be a fool.[/quote]

Exactly mate. I knew it would take a Canadian to set these mongos straight!

Jack Ubroady loves to eat smegma

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
Jack Ubroady loves to eat smegma [/quote]

Jesus mate i’ve read some lame ass shit on here but you’re taking the fucking biscuit.

Keep it up though. Makes you look like a right cunt:-)

Jack Ubroady loves to eat smegma [/quote]

How do you even think to name something that; let alone study it?

Thanks for the visual. I’m going to stick a fork in my eye now.

Jack Off, listen no one likes you around here…can’t you like…go eat smegma? hahahaha…i kill me

Jack Off, listen no one likes you around here…can’t you like…go eat smegma? hahahaha…i kill me [/quote]

Well mate if I was one of the sad fucks who’s life is validated by being ‘liked’ on a forum then I would take your advice on board. That isn’t the case though wee baws.

Catch ye Versace!

All Scots talk like this, it’s impossible to tell if they like you or they’re about to give you a smack.

[quote]Vir wrote:
All Scots talk like this, it’s impossible to tell if they like you or they’re about to give you a smack.[/quote]

True mate but why piss on G87’s eureka moment? Fuck he’s even convinced LarryDavid to watch Trainspotting AGAIN. Boy’s on some Miss Marple shit for real

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
BodyByGame20 wrote:
Jack Off, listen no one likes you around here…can’t you like…go eat smegma? hahahaha…i kill me

Well mate if I was one of the sad fucks who’s life is validated by being ‘liked’ on a forum then I would take your advice on board. That isn’t the case though wee baws.

Catch ye Versace![/quote]

Jack;
Foos yer Doos.
Forget the wee squeef.

I’m working on my Scotish. Does that sound right??

[quote]3hitter wrote:

Jack;
Foos yer Doos.
Forget the wee squeef.

I’m working on my Scotish. Does that sound right??[/quote]

I have no fucking clue what your talking about, so I would say you are heading in the right direction.

lol