T Nation

Jack In The Box Back East?

Reading the In-N-Out Burger thread got me thinking about Jack in the Crack.

I’m in virginia right now and whenever I visit home(San Diego), I’m sure to binge on Mexican food, In-N-Out, and Jack in the Crack. I know about the whole boycott of Jack in the Box in the East Coast from the bad meat or whatever, but for the past month I’ve been seeing many Jack in the Box commercials.

Anyone else on the East Coast notice this? I know there are others that hope as much as I do that they bring it back.

I have a friend who lived in Florida for a while and would have massive Jack withdrawals.

Whenever he came to town he would immediately hit Jack for a dinner of about 4 or 5 different items.

I used to live in LA and I miss Jack in the crack. Not to mention Carl’s Jr., In n out and all of the mom and pop Mexican food places. I sure could go for a spicy crispy and some curly fries. I can’t wait until I move back (which is in 12 days!).

[quote]Kir Dog wrote:
I used to live in LA and I miss Jack in the crack. Not to mention Carl’s Jr., In n out and all of the mom and pop Mexican food places. I sure could go for a spicy crispy and some curly fries. I can’t wait until I move back (which is in 12 days!).[/quote]

I thought Carl’s Jr. was the same thing as Hardee’s.

[quote]larryb wrote:
Kir Dog wrote:
I used to live in LA and I miss Jack in the crack. Not to mention Carl’s Jr., In n out and all of the mom and pop Mexican food places. I sure could go for a spicy crispy and some curly fries. I can’t wait until I move back (which is in 12 days!).

I thought Carl’s Jr. was the same thing as Hardee’s.[/quote]

I thought so also when I moved down to Virginia, but I’m pretty sure they serve completely different things-the only thing that’s similiar is the star mascot.

Jack has the best commercials. His food is pretty good for fast food.