T Nation

Jack Daniels Honey

[quote]Nards wrote:
Then this helps my theory that cinnamon is to Canada what David Hasselhoff is to Germans.[/quote]

Yep I love when valentines day comes along just for the little cinnamon hearts.

That Jack Honey is fantastic…in small doses. Get’s too sweet for me.

Fireball is horrible. Might have to do with the second time I ever drank. Half a bottle of gin and a shit load of cinnamon hearts in under 30 minutes. Bad memories.

This stuff, however:

A very fine drink. Just getting into Whisky. Don’t like anything else. Start with the bourbons.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

Fireball is horrible. Might have to do with the second time I ever drank. Half a bottle of gin and a shit load of cinnamon hearts in under 30 minutes. Bad memories.

This stuff, however:

A very fine drink. Just getting into Whisky. Don’t like anything else. Start with the bourbons. [/quote]

I like whiskey sours(home made anyways) would the jack honey work? Just leave out the sugar syrup part.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
I also like American honey[/quote]

couldn’t agree more

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]kothreat wrote:

This stuff, however:

A very fine drink. Just getting into Whisky. Don’t like anything else. Start with the bourbons. [/quote]

I like whiskey sours(home made anyways) would the jack honey work? Just leave out the sugar syrup part.
[/quote]

Sure it would. If you like it that’s all that counts, but it’d probably be pretty good. Pisco sour is the only sour I’ve had. Drank lots of it in Chile.

Jack Honey tastes great not to mention it’s a cool combo. I still don’t know how can anyone like fireball; super cheap disgusting liquor. Ugh.

I’m going to have to disagree. That stuff is nasty. But I’m also not the biggest fan of JD in general.

JD Honey is a bit too sweet for me. Kind of falls into the sweet dessert liquor more so than whiskey. Howeva, if you like that you will like this - Jim Beam Red Stag.

The main thing I like about both of these is that you can get the girls to drink straight whiskey!

[quote]educote wrote:
JD Honey is a bit too sweet for me. Kind of falls into the sweet dessert liquor more so than whiskey. Howeva, if you like that you will like this - Jim Beam Red Stag.

The main thing I like about both of these is that you can get the girls to drink straight whiskey!

[/quote]

Mt gf loves red stag, good call.

[quote]educote wrote:

[/quote]

Red Stag is amazing.

FUCK YOU ALL.

I AM ON THE WAGON AND DIETING RIGHT KNOW.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
FUCK YOU ALL.

I AM ON THE WAGON AND DIETING RIGHT KNOW.[/quote]

lol, I drank a beer before my deadlift session last night.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
FUCK YOU ALL.

lol, I drank a beer before my deadlift session last night.[/quote]

Okay you suck to. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
FUCK YOU ALL.

Okay you suck to. :P[/quote]

DD - That sounds like a surefire way to puke at said Deadlift session

Deej - Stay strong man!!! Stay the course. Feel free to look down on the rest of us who debauched yesterday.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]educote wrote:

[/quote]

Red Stag is amazing. [/quote]

Something you guys may want to try involving Southern Comfort and an orange. Pour a 5th of Southern comfort into a half-gallon glass container. Using cotton string through the orange or connected to the orange, suspend the orange over the southern comfort (not in contact with the southern comfort) and close the lid for a week or so. Without making contact with the liquor the vapor pressure and/or alcohol pulls the flavor of the orange into the liquor. The orange will shrivel up as the moisture is pulled out of the orange. What you are left with is an orange flavored sweet liquor. Pretty oool thermodynamic trick too…

[quote]educote wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
FUCK YOU ALL.

Deej - Stay strong man!!! Stay the course. Feel free to look down on the rest of us who debauched yesterday.[/quote]

I dont I look in jealousy :frowning:

Its all good, if my team ever goes again I am getting tanked after the game and not working the next day.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Well, I’m Canadian and from what I’ve seen Canada is nutty for cinnamon. It’s in almost everything. It’s like the Spice from Dune.

I like Fireball as I find the cinnamon more sweet than spicy. I bought some Dentyne Fire chewing gum last time I was back in Canada and that shit burns the whole 4 minutes till the flavor runs out.[/quote]

Have you tried Hot Damn? It’s cinnamon schnapps.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
If I drink this how slutty will it make me?[/quote]
So slutty you’ll just own it. Honest slut rockula.[/quote]

So, no change whatsoever.

What could it do for someone who is not already all slutted out?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]educote wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
FUCK YOU ALL.

How about we just meet up in New Orleans next year for the Super Bowl? So, the Saints can make history and host their SuperBowl and your team can stay healthy and come back for revenge on the Saints. Texan fan right?

Deej - Stay strong man!!! Stay the course. Feel free to look down on the rest of us who debauched yesterday.[/quote]

I dont I look in jealousy :frowning:

Its all good, if my team ever goes again I am getting tanked after the game and not working the next day. [/quote]

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
If I drink this how slutty will it make me?[/quote]

In my experience this will open access to a lady’s butthole like no other.