Thursday: 15th of November
WSSB 3: Dynamic Lower + Conditioning
Graduation dinner is tonight. In 18 hours I’ll have officially finished high school. It’s been a ride
Warm-Up: Agga’s 8
- 100 skips
- Glute SMR
- 10 Bent-Knee Iron Crosses per side
- 10 Prone Scorpions per side
- 10 Rollovers into V-Sits
- 10 Mountain Climbers into Thoracic Twists per side
- 10 Groiners into Thoracic Extensions
- Hip Flexor Stretch
Figured I’d name it. I love this sequence, only change I might make is doing the hip flexor stretch right after glute SMR, and potentially adding the cossack squats back in, after rollovers.
38ish inch box jump / skips:
Felt good as
4 inch deficit BSS / Back Extension to GHR’s
- bw x3x15 (3s eccentric + pause) / bw x 3x10
Shaky legs and wobbly walks
HLR’s / KB Swings
Damn that smoked me
Took a page out of Alpha’s book.
10 minute EMOM:
- A1: DB Farmers’ Walks: 40kg for 25m
- A2: Plank remainder of minute
This is a hell of a lot harder than it looks on paper, but it felt great.
All up, this entire workout took about an hour, or 50ish minutes after the warm-up. I’m really happy with the pace I held for this, it felt like a super solid conditioning test.