T Nation

Iwrestledabearonce

These fuckers are crazy: http://www.myspace.com/iwrestledabearonce

Like Dillinger Escape Plan on meth.

Check out “Alaskian Flounder Basket”

If you dont like metal/post-hardcore/metal-core, back out of the thread slowly and shut the door behind you. You don’t want none.

It’s interesting to hear a girl scream shitbonkers like that. Good stuff

not bad…the girls voice killed it for me though. Until that point…they sounded a lot like the good things in DEP before DEP stopped being DEP.

They are terrible, and I listen to that type of music all the time. Completely generic sounding compared to other metal acts.

They rip off The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza and a host of other mathcore/techcore bands with their chung chung chung widdly widdly widdly sound.

[quote]ckallander wrote:
They are terrible, and I listen to that type of music all the time. Completely generic sounding compared to other metal acts.

They rip off The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza and a host of other mathcore/techcore bands with their chung chung chung widdly widdly widdly sound. [/quote]

Cool brah !

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

[quote]ckallander wrote:

They rip off The Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganza and a host of other mathcore/techcore bands with their chung chung chung widdly widdly widdly sound. [/quote]

Cool brah ![/quote]

UNCALLED FOR!!! was trying to eat a late lunch for Gods sake.

BUMP!

[quote]Kerley wrote:
BUMP![/quote]

Yes Kerley in the picture above there are a lot of bumps.

[quote]ckallander wrote:

Cool brah ![/quote]

It’s your bag dude, if you like them, then great. But you should definitely check out bands like Ion Dissonance, Burnt By The Sun and Psyopus if you like iwrestledabearonce. There are so many other bands doing what they do only better, and most of them have been around way way longer too.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
BUMP![/quote]

Yes Kerley in the picture above there are a lot of bumps. [/quote]

thank you sir!

[quote]ckallander wrote:

[quote]ckallander wrote:

Cool brah ![/quote]

It’s your bag dude, if you like them, then great. But you should definitely check out bands like Ion Dissonance, Burnt By The Sun and Psyopus if you like iwrestledabearonce. There are so many other bands doing what they do only better, and most of them have been around way way longer too. [/quote]

I likes dem.