I've Tasted Heaven. It's Called...

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:

Aye but going by your pic I have bigger tits. Squat on sweet china!

[/quote]

you were an idiot before, but somehow you just went down even further.

theres a pic of the peanut butter moro, maybe its only sold in Ireland?

[quote]Rek wrote:
you were an idiot before, but somehow you just went down even further.[/quote]

Rek when you’re backed into a corner then sometimes you gotta fight dirty.

If you give it out you gotta take it back in:-)

PEACE!

[quote]Kerley wrote:
theres a pic of the peanut butter moro, maybe its only sold in Ireland?[/quote]

I think it must be Irish Kerley mate. Looks almost like a Boost.

Kerley wrote:
theres a pic of the peanut butter moro, maybe its only sold in Ireland?

I think it must be Irish Kerley mate. Looks almost like a Boost.

[/quote]

It’s a Starbar. Says so on the top of the wrapper.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
theres a pic of the peanut butter moro, maybe its only sold in Ireland?[/quote]

Mate they used to be known over here as a StarBar. Aye they are shit hot.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I read your lifts and I’m pretty sure you’re a liar. Not a cool liar like Henry Rollins either…

pics or stfu and gtfo[/quote]

The mention of Henry Rollins just made reading this thread worth it. He’s great isn’t he?

Dude your so annoying no one cares about kit kat chunkys here.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
^^^LOLOL fuck all them bullshit candy bars I like reeeeeeeal dark chocolate from belgium. [/quote]

Yea well I like reeeeeeal dark chocolate from Newark.

Shit I thought this thread was about hookers

Henry Rollins is great. Jack Uprooty, what don’t you make some topics about him? Maybe we’d give a shit then.

I have no qualms with a thread about chocolate bars in the off topic section. If this were a powerlifting or bodybuilding forum it would be different, but you people jumping down his throat about an abundance of seemingly meaningless threads (that you still for some crazy reason felt impelled to visit) should re-assess how you spend your free time.

I nominate the OP to have his own forum.

OP, you are the worst kind of person, and you’re skinny genes should be weeded out of existence,
if i lived in the Uk id do it myself.

…so the sweet kit kat family has filled that gaping void.

[/quote]

I see.

I was expecting a thread about Wild Turkey rare breed…lame

Kit-Kats are okay, but dude, the greatest candy bar of all time is Bueno.

Ironically, it is not Mexican in origin, but Polish.

The fact that you cannot get them in the states is the height of villianous protectionism.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Shit I thought this thread was about hookers[/quote]

I LOL’d.

[quote]Champ1989 wrote:
In America the guidelines regulating pre-packed foods are more strict then anywhere else, thus all our foods becomes riddled with preservatives and chemicals in order to meet said guidelines. It’s why wine in the states gives you headaches and why our beer tastes like bleach.[/quote]

The best wine in the world come from California. Read up on the wine-tasting competition they had back in the mid-seventies. About 30 wines from California against the top 30 wines from France. In blind taste tests, the Cal. wines won a majority of the comparisons and the best overall wine was a cabernet from the Santa Cruz Mountains. 30 years later they did the same thing with the same wines to see which ones aged better. California wines won out again with the same cabernet taking the top spot.

BodyByGame20 wrote:
rrjc5488, that’s the best response the knob jockey has ever got!

Can we seriously ban him or something? At first all his threads were kind of entertaining. Now it’s just douchey, I agree with Danny Tanner.

Jack Urboady, do you even lift? I mean besides the one time you did your ill-prepared squats?

LOL another one summoning the ban. Piss poor.

Check my training log for info on my lifts mate.

[/quote]

I checked your logs mate. 275lbs/125kgx3 for sumo deadlifts? Not impressive at all. Neither is close-grip benching 192lbs/87.5kg for one set of two reps. 3 sets of 7 pullups? Keep eating that chocolate you daft wee dancer!