I've Tasted Heaven. It's Called...

Kit Kat Chunky Caramel? That’s heaven? Awww… I’m so disappointed. Ah well, back to being naughty.

[quote]x_alli_x wrote:
Kit Kat Chunky Caramel? That’s heaven? Awww… I’m so disappointed. Ah well, back to being naughty.[/quote]

Wait, are you female? If so, post pics.

In America the guidelines regulating pre-packed foods are more strict then anywhere else, thus all our foods becomes riddled with preservatives and chemicals in order to meet said guidelines. It’s why wine in the states gives you headaches and why our beer tastes like bleach.

Oh my God…

Shut up, shut up, for HEAVEN’S SAKE, SHUT UP.

You make so many non-bodybuilding threads you’d think T-Nation was Facebook.

We are not your friends. We are here for a purpose. We don’t want to read your almost effeminate drivel. Stop making damn threads unless it’s about picking up and dropping heavy objects so you can pick up heavier ones.

Edit: Fuck it, I’m going to make use of the block function.

Jack Urboady: “I’ve Tasted Heaven. It’s Call This Guy’s Penis.”

skinny jeans

/fixed

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
x_alli_x wrote:
Kit Kat Chunky Caramel? That’s heaven? Awww… I’m so disappointed. Ah well, back to being naughty.

Wait, are you female? If so, post pics.[/quote]

Yeah I’m female… this is my pic… I think I was about 16% in it…

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:

skinny jeans

/fixed[/quote]

I lol’d.

I read your lifts and I’m pretty sure you’re a liar. Not a cool liar like Henry Rollins either…

pics or stfu and gtfo

There’s so much dumb shit going on here, I don’t know where to start.
This is the "Get. A. Life. forum. Not the “only create threads if you want to talk about rocket science and other highly stimulating topics forum.”

The people responding with "another thread, dumbass, followed by ban him!, x2, x3 etc… is more anoying than the actual thread. Jack doesn’t really bother me; I think he’s kind of amusing sometimes. But guess what…secret coming…if I don’t feel like reading one of his threads, I don’t click on it. hits forhead
And the people posting to a thread created by someone they blocked? pathetic.

The end

PS: Gotta go with the Butterfinger Crunch…

[quote]UtahIron wrote:
This is the "Get. A. Life. forum. Not the “only create threads if you want to talk about rocket science and other highly stimulating topics forum.”

The people responding with "another thread, dumbass, followed by ban him!, x2, x3 etc… is more anoying than the actual thread. Jack doesn’t really bother me; I think he’s kind of amusing sometimes. But guess what…secret coming…if I don’t feel like reading one of his threads, I don’t click on it. hits forhead

The end

PS: Gotta go with the Butterfinger Crunch…[/quote]

x -1

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
UtahIron wrote:

The end

x -1
[/quote]

i lol’d

[quote]parsley wrote:
Fuzzyapple wrote:
UtahIron wrote:

The end

x -1

i lol’d
[/quote]

X2

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
A Caramel Kit Kat Chunky

The UK completely owns all your brethren when it comes to chocolate.

What’s the deal with yank chocolate? Do they stick a congealant in it because it tastes like shit. Like eating a candle made out of Jermaine Jacksons earwax. Although Reeses Nutrageous can be none too shabby.

Chocolate is the first drug we get addicted to thats pretty much a fact.[/quote]

they are tasty bars, but they aint heaven, peanut butter moro is way nicer!

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I read your lifts and I’m pretty sure you’re a liar. Not a cool liar like Henry Rollins either…

pics or stfu and gtfo[/quote]

I checked out his lifts (I take it you mean the OP’s, right?), ok he can bench more than me… but I can squat more and I don’t even see on his log that he pulls off the floor it’s just RDL’s. I don’t know if that makes me happier that I can squat more than a skinny jeans-clad scot?

[quote]UtahIron wrote:

The end

PS: Gotta go with the Butterfinger Crunch…[/quote]

x -2 (haha)

You got a point brother. You even see some newbies jumping on the dogpile to ‘feel’ connected to the herd. Tons of stupid threads I don’t care to look at either and don’t feel the need to hop in and say how stoopid I feel them to be.

D

[quote]WP wrote:
Oh my God…

Shut up, shut up, for HEAVEN’S SAKE, SHUT UP.

You make so many non-bodybuilding threads you’d think T-Nation was Facebook.

We are not your friends. We are here for a purpose. We don’t want to read your almost effeminate drivel. Stop making damn threads unless it’s about picking up and dropping heavy objects so you can pick up heavier ones.

Edit: Fuck it, I’m going to make use of the block function.[/quote]

LMAO

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:

skinny jeans

/fixed[/quote]

ROLMAO

[quote]Kerley wrote:
they are tasty bars, but they aint heaven, peanut butter moro is way nicer![/quote]

Haven’t tasted them Kerley. Haven’t even heard of them tbh but if it has peanut buter then i’m interested.

Caramel kit kat is similar to a Trio biscuit which I believe is out of production so the sweet kit kat family has filled that gaping void.

Fot true choc o lat uber excellence you cannae beat a Galaxy. Chocolate taste as if its been poured through Megan fox’s ass and stirred with Nigella Lawsons labia.

[quote]x_alli_x wrote:
I checked out his lifts (I take it you mean the OP’s, right?), ok he can bench more than me… but I can squat more and I don’t even see on his log that he pulls off the floor it’s just RDL’s. I don’t know if that makes me happier that I can squat more than a skinny jeans-clad scot?[/quote]

Aye but going by your pic I have bigger tits. Squat on sweet china!

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
x_alli_x wrote:
I checked out his lifts (I take it you mean the OP’s, right?), ok he can bench more than me… but I can squat more and I don’t even see on his log that he pulls off the floor it’s just RDL’s. I don’t know if that makes me happier that I can squat more than a skinny jeans-clad scot?

Aye but going by your pic I have bigger tits. Squat on sweet china!

[/quote]

Granted. I’ll give you that. :smiley: But you have higher body fat than me…