T Nation

I've Tasted Heaven. It's Called...


A Caramel Kit Kat Chunky

The UK completely owns all your brethren when it comes to chocolate.

What’s the deal with yank chocolate? Do they stick a congealant in it because it tastes like shit. Like eating a candle made out of Jermaine Jacksons earwax. Although Reeses Nutrageous can be none too shabby.

Chocolate is the first drug we get addicted to thats pretty much a fact.

Oh look. Another thread. :Yawn:

But you can’t eat those and wear skinny jeans.

Although I agree that US chocolate is outrageously bad compared to even average quality European chocolate, is it really worth making a thread about?

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Oh look. Another thread. :Yawn:[/quote]

lol button your lip ya knob jockey.

Where’s your threads then big man?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Although I agree that US chocolate is outrageously bad compared to even average quality European chocolate, is it really worth making a thread about?[/quote]

Mate seriously

Take a look at the threads in here

‘Should I groom my eyebrows’

I mean come on to fuck. How these nutters are all up on my knob over threads is beyond me.

That’s so pish posh. Just get a keeker from your maw mibbae because she’s an old firm and you don’t have a scoobie about.

http://www.britnett-carver.co.uk/stonehaven/glossary.html

So we can all understand what he’s saying. Remember I have him blocked so I can’t see what he writes is devilishly funny.

On closer inspection of the titles of some of these threads, you may have a point.

You post too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Oh look. Another thread. :Yawn:[/quote]

x2

You think chocolate tastes better than pussy?

Gay.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
That’s so pish posh. Just get a keeker from your maw mibbae because she’s an old firm and you don’t have a scoobie about.

http://www.britnett-carver.co.uk/stonehaven/glossary.html

So we can all understand what he’s saying. Remember I have him blocked so I can’t see what he writes is devilishly funny. [/quote]

LOL fuzzyarse has went to the lengths of blocksville araziona on my arse yet indulges in new vernacular

A new t nation low

Don’t they have twitter and facebook for this shit? I love chocolate OMG LOL FTW ROFLMAO…keeerist already

rrjc5488, that’s the best response the knob jockey has ever got!

Can we seriously ban him or something? At first all his threads were kind of entertaining. Now it’s just douchey, I agree with Danny Tanner.

Jack Urboady, do you even lift? I mean besides the one time you did your ill-prepared squats?

I really don’t see the problem with this thread. It’s under the Get a Life Off Topic Section and nobody forced anyone to view it so I’m not seeing the problem…

On another note, skinny jeans are gay

[quote]TKDCadet04 wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:
Oh look. Another thread. :Yawn:

x2[/quote]

x3

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
rrjc5488, that’s the best response the knob jockey has ever got!

Can we seriously ban him or something? At first all his threads were kind of entertaining. Now it’s just douchey, I agree with Danny Tanner.

Jack Urboady, do you even lift? I mean besides the one time you did your ill-prepared squats? [/quote]

LOL another one summoning the ban. Piss poor.

Check my training log for info on my lifts mate.

^^^LOLOL fuck all them bullshit candy bars I like reeeeeeeal dark chocolate from belgium.

[quote]Getjackedup171 wrote:
I really don’t see the problem with this thread. It’s under the Get a Life Off Topic Section and nobody forced anyone to view it so I’m not seeing the problem…

On another note, skinny jeans are gay[/quote]

You can’t just stand up for someone then put them down like that?! It’s going to create a paradox! Do you really want that to happen? Choose one or the other.

Gay