I've Taken to Writing

I’ve taken to writing short horror stories recently and I’m getting pretty good reviews from friends and family…even the occassional internet stranger!

I gotta tell you, I like this almost as much as working out.

It really is kind of nice to just let your mind run free and come up with the creepiest shit you can, then show people.

Anyone else have a hobby or past time like this?

If you wanna check my stuff out (more to come soon) :

Just read “Please Stop Me” and I liked it.

You a fan of Poe by any chance?

I love writing horror and shock stuff. I’ve posted random things on here …awesome start! I read the “plese stop me” too. Eerie.

Loved please stop me. I’m a huge fan of writing and spoken word poetry, The whole Shabang, and this was an awesome read. It is now in my favorites.

I would definetly continue to explore your writing abilities. I suggest you continue to read…and practice writing.

One of my new years resoltuion is to read more!! I believe it is something that people just dont do anymore which is a shame.

“Please Stop Me” is great man!

[quote]robmartinez09 wrote:
I would definetly continue to explore your writing abilities. I suggest you continue to read…and practice writing.

One of my new years resoltuion is to read more!! I believe it is something that people just dont do anymore which is a shame.[/quote]

Dude shut up… I read T-Nation all day long.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]robmartinez09 wrote:

One of my new years resoltuion is to read more!! I believe it is something that people just dont do anymore which is a shame.[/quote]

Dude shut up… I read T-Nation all day long.

V[/quote]

Then your New Year’s resolution should be to cut out certain things you do on a daily basis, (Eating, defecation, etc.) to make time for more T-Nation.

Imagine how jacked you’ll get if you read all that T-Nation!

You should check out David Wellington :slight_smile:

Here’s a short scary story.

I started kidnapping homeless people. I lock them in my bombshelter with no food or water. I put a .357 Magnum and one bullet down there and I watch them through a closed circuit TV monitor, waiting to see how hungry they’ll really get. I lost my cellphone two days ago. Last week I stabbed a vegetarian to death. I repeatedly stabbed him in the face with a spoon until he stopped struggling long enough for me to tie him down, then I used a meat-carving knife to take small slices out of him while he was still conscious. I ate the pieces in front of him, laughing maniacally at the absurdly ironic nature of the whole affair. I missed the season finale of The Hills. A few days ago I stole my neighbors new puppy and slit its fucking throat. When my neighbors came over to see if I had spotted the thing, I told them I had not, then offered them some barbecued pieces of the dogs brains and liver. I told them it was an authentic dish that my Burmese girlfriend (who is currently hanging upside by her big toes in my closet) cooked up. I suspect they’re onto me so I wired their entire home with plastic explosives. I plan on detonating them on Christmas morning. My internet connection has been down for more than two days and I am alone, cut off from the civilized world. I do not have my own reality TV show, so I took this frustration out on a small child who was walking home from school earlier today. I bashed his brains in with a RockBand guitar and videotaped the whole thing. In the morning, I will mail the video to his parents and classmates, wrapped up like a Christmas gift. I spilled blood on my Ed Hardy t-shirt and I cannot afford another one. I have begun putting rat poison and eyedrops into the children’s medicine at the store…

[quote]artw wrote:

I started kidnapping homeless people. I lock them in my bombshelter with no food or water. I put a .357 Magnum and one bullet down there and I watch them through a closed circuit TV monitor, waiting to see how hungry they’ll really get. I lost my cellphone two days ago. Last week I stabbed a vegetarian to death. I repeatedly stabbed him in the face with a spoon until he stopped struggling long enough for me to tie him down, then I used a meat-carving knife to take small slices out of him while he was still conscious. I ate the pieces in front of him, laughing maniacally at the absurdly ironic nature of the whole affair. I missed the season finale of The Hills. A few days ago I stole my neighbors new puppy and slit its fucking throat. When my neighbors came over to see if I had spotted the thing, I told them I had not, then offered them some barbecued pieces of the dogs brains and liver. I told them it was an authentic dish that my Burmese girlfriend (who is currently hanging upside by her big toes in my closet) cooked up. I suspect they’re onto me so I wired their entire home with plastic explosives. I plan on detonating them on Christmas morning. My internet connection has been down for more than two days and I am alone, cut off from the civilized world. I do not have my own reality TV show, so I took this frustration out on a small child who was walking home from school earlier today. I bashed his brains in with a RockBand guitar and videotaped the whole thing. In the morning, I will mail the video to his parents and classmates, wrapped up like a Christmas gift. I spilled blood on my Ed Hardy t-shirt and I cannot afford another one. I have begun putting rat poison and eyedrops into the children’s medicine at the store…[/quote]

Do something useful with your time instead. For fuck’s sake…

[quote]AHA wrote:

[quote]artw wrote:

I started kidnapping homeless people. I lock them in my bombshelter with no food or water. I put a .357 Magnum and one bullet down there and I watch them through a closed circuit TV monitor, waiting to see how hungry they’ll really get. I lost my cellphone two days ago. Last week I stabbed a vegetarian to death. I repeatedly stabbed him in the face with a spoon until he stopped struggling long enough for me to tie him down, then I used a meat-carving knife to take small slices out of him while he was still conscious. I ate the pieces in front of him, laughing maniacally at the absurdly ironic nature of the whole affair. I missed the season finale of The Hills. A few days ago I stole my neighbors new puppy and slit its fucking throat. When my neighbors came over to see if I had spotted the thing, I told them I had not, then offered them some barbecued pieces of the dogs brains and liver. I told them it was an authentic dish that my Burmese girlfriend (who is currently hanging upside by her big toes in my closet) cooked up. I suspect they’re onto me so I wired their entire home with plastic explosives. I plan on detonating them on Christmas morning. My internet connection has been down for more than two days and I am alone, cut off from the civilized world. I do not have my own reality TV show, so I took this frustration out on a small child who was walking home from school earlier today. I bashed his brains in with a RockBand guitar and videotaped the whole thing. In the morning, I will mail the video to his parents and classmates, wrapped up like a Christmas gift. I spilled blood on my Ed Hardy t-shirt and I cannot afford another one. I have begun putting rat poison and eyedrops into the children’s medicine at the store…[/quote]

Do something useful with your time instead. For fuck’s sake…

[/quote]

You mean like start a magazine about the lives of interesting people?

Pretty good. Keep at it

just read the first one, I like your writing style. keep up the good work!

Thanks for the positive feedback! I’ve added some stories, if you guys read them please let me know what ya think!