I've Never Taken a Thermogenic

Thinking of purchasing some HOT-ROX, but i’ve never taken any fat-burners in the past. Is this product too strong for me? I’ve read reviews where people were way too jittery after taking a dose. How do I know if this product is right for me?

How do you react to caffeine?

You can always take a smaller dose, and take it with food to lessen the effects.

[quote]stinger61 wrote:
How do I know if this product is right for me?[/quote]

Try it?

Seriously, do you actually believe that a stranger is going to come on here and be able to tell you whether HOT-ROX is to powerful for you.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
stinger61 wrote:
How do I know if this product is right for me?

Try it?

Seriously, do you actually believe that a stranger is going to come on here and be able to tell you whether HOT-ROX is to powerful for you.[/quote]

If he came on here and said “I’m curious about taking HRX, but I’m worried about the stimulant effect. I’m very sensitive to stimulants, so much that a normal cup of coffee give me serious jitters.”

Then yeah, most strangers on here would tell him HRX isnt for him.

That said, OP… If you CAN handle a normal cup of coffee without going into convulsions, I’d give it a shot. Just start at a low dose.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
If he came on here and said “I’m curious about taking HRX, but I’m worried about the stimulant effect. I’m very sensitive to stimulants, so much that a normal cup of coffee give me serious jitters.”

Then yeah, most strangers on here would tell him HRX isnt for him.[/quote]

Well, if that’s the case, most strangers would miss the point about Yohimbine being the most stimulating part of HOT-ROX to many of us and the fact that one’s tolerance to caffeine has little to do with their tolerance to Yohimbine.

Hello,

I am a regular cafeine user, from 2 to 4 times a day, plus energizing soda. I have replaced all of that by HOT-ROX only, and I have the side effects of Yohimbine, mainly jittery. I do not feel energized at all, instead I feel nauseous and tired at full dosage.

However taking half the dose is fine, twice one caps per day.

We all react differently, most people will get energized and feel better, while others won’t.

The best advice seems to follow those from Biotest : start with a small dosage, then increase gradually.

Besides all of that, HOT-ROX works great.