I've Got 1 Question (Fishsticks)

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
This thread reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke.[/quote]

Broken Escalator? Nope! Stairs…

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
This thread reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke.

Broken Escalator? Nope! Stairs…[/quote]

Sorry for the convenience…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
This thread reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg joke.[/quote]

Which one?

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

we apologize you can still get up there. sorry for the convenience.

LOL, looks like quite a few Hedburg fans here.

[quote]Brett295 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Which one?[/quote]

i wish i could go fishing and catch a fishstick, that would be convenient. i could easilly get a job at mrs. pauls. just put me in a boat with some empty boxes, and later i will return them to the freezer section of your neighborhood grocery store.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

I loved that guy…I have a lot of his stuff in my Ipod. People think I’m crazy when I’m cracking up at work for no apparent reason.

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
Brett295 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Which one?

i wish i could go fishing and catch a fishstick, that would be convenient. i could easilly get a job at mrs. pauls. just put me in a boat with some empty boxes, and later i will return them to the freezer section of your neighborhood grocery store.[/quote]

hahah. I forgot about that one. Man he was a great comedian. Too bad he didn’t live long enought to reach his full potential. I saw him live and he blew Lewis Black and Dave Attell of the stage.

Hedberg ftw.

[quote]Brett295 wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
Brett295 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Which one?

i wish i could go fishing and catch a fishstick, that would be convenient. i could easilly get a job at mrs. pauls. just put me in a boat with some empty boxes, and later i will return them to the freezer section of your neighborhood grocery store.

hahah. I forgot about that one. Man he was a great comedian. Too bad he didn’t live long enought to reach his full potential. I saw him live and he blew Lewis Black and Dave Attell of the stage. [/quote]

i saw him with steven lynch…that was an awesome show.

maybe its because im a genius

and fishsticks are breaded

That would be amazing. I’m jealous of that.

You want a frozen banana? No. But I want a regular banana later. So… yes.

[quote]Brett295 wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
Brett295 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Which one?

hahah. I forgot about that one. Man he was a great comedian. Too bad he didn’t live long enought to reach his full potential. I saw him live and he blew Lewis Black and Dave Attell of the stage.
[/quote]

“I got so much tartar I don’t gotta dip my fishsticks in shit!..That’s actually kinda gross. Whenever I tell that joke, I have to clarify that I’m only joking, I don’t know how much tartar I actually have. I believe it’s the average amount.”

Fishsticks are fer losers.

Just kidding.

If you haven’t seen the episode and plan on watching it, you might not want to watch this video.

I actually did post the Hedberg fishstick joke, but this forum sometimes acts all weird and shit,and my post never showed up.

Mitch was awesome. I talk to his wife Lynn on the phone from time to time. Nice girl.

Check out my Mitch joke slideshow:
http://w5.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/Killustr8r/45c162b8.pbw

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
Brett295 wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
Brett295 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Which one?

[/quote]

I can imagine it was. That’s an epic comedy win right there.

That episode was great

Did everyone see Kanye’s response to the episode?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/entertainment/Kanye-West-South-Park-murdered-me-last-night-42794912.html

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
Brett295 wrote:
iamthewolf wrote:
Brett295 wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

Which one?

I can imagine it was. That’s an epic comedy win right there.
[/quote]

Lynch and Hedberg, that would have been an amazing show to see.

Jealous beyond belief.

and btw, I love fishstick, love them in my mouth.