I've Become a Heartless Bastard

I think the creatine is getting to me guys. The other day a co-worker was telling me (and a group of people) about her dog dying. It was a long story. She teared up at times. But the whole time (Ok, after the first two minutes) all I could think about was “Get to the fucking point!!!”

I was civil enough to let her have all the time she needed.

But this creatine - its a steroid right? and Roidz equal roid rage?

I just don’t understand how this is possible. WTF?

P.S. Cool story bro.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
I just don’t understand how this is possible. WTF?

P.S. Cool story bro.[/quote]

yea i know... that guy is hot.

Not to worry, you are just becoming selfish and self absorbed; probably a good idea to cut back on the time spent flexing in the mirror.

I’ve become a heartless bastard too. Whilst reading this thread all I could think about was “Get to the fucking point!!!”

I better stop taking creatine, it’s giving me Roidz rage too.

Teh creatinez is going in your socks, right? That usually reduces “roid rage” effects

[quote]Extremepain wrote:
I think the creatine is getting to me guys. The other day a co-worker was telling me (and a group of people) about her dog dying. It was a long story. She teared up at times. But the whole time (Ok, after the first two minutes) all I could think about was “Get to the fucking point!!!”

But this creatine - its a steroid right? and Roidz equal roid rage?[/quote]

Are you trying to be funny? Maybe I’m an asshole, but I don’t get your post. And it’s heartless not hearltless.

I’ve never really taken supplements but I kind of want to kill everybody right now.
Not justified or anything. I’m just a real deep-dyed fucking misanthrope.

[quote]AlisaV wrote:
I’ve never really taken supplements but I kind of want to kill everybody right now.
Not justified or anything. I’m just a real deep-dyed fucking misanthrope.[/quote]

I get that feeling a lot at work.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
[/quote]
that is fucking disgusting.

Is it just me or did this fucking “creatinezzzz” bullshit stop being funny a long time ago. I see it in every post now. As soon as someone says anything that could somehow involve a tiny bit of sarcasm or anger everyone responds with, “Man, you must be on the CREATINEZZ.”

I don’t get it. Maybe it was never funny to me. Maybe I just prefer good jokes… . who knows.

I’m waiting for the post now where someone asks me if I’m on it.

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:
Is it just me or did this fucking “creatinezzzz” bullshit stop being funny a long time ago. I see it in every post now. As soon as someone says anything that could somehow involve a tiny bit of sarcasm or anger everyone responds with, “Man, you must be on the CREATINEZZ.”

I don’t get it. Maybe it was never funny to me. Maybe I just prefer good jokes… . who knows.

I’m waiting for the post now where someone asks me if I’m on it.[/quote]

yes, it’s lost its amusingness now for the most part…it was funny to begin with because of how many people actually think creatine=steroids.

Woa Woa, Settle down there Brobi Won Kanobi. You need to lay off the creatine, or at least reduce down to putting it in just one sock per day.

V

[quote]AlisaV wrote:
Not justified or anything. I’m just a real deep-dyed fucking misanthrope.[/quote]

Alisa said she’s a…what again?

[quote]Extremepain wrote:

But this creatine - its a steroid right? and Roidz equal roid rage?[/quote]

[quote]Vegita wrote:

Woa Woa, Settle down there Brobi Won Kanobi. You need to lay off the creatine, or at least reduce down to putting it in just one sock per day.

V[/quote]

Make sure you alternate socks each day.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Make sure you alternate socks each day.[/quote]

I read a lot everyday. From a lot of different sources. Some of which I consider to be quite hilarious.

But today, “Brobi Wan Kanobi” was by far the funniest thing I’ve read. Good job.

you all need hugz

and therapy

and proper medication