Ivanko CBPP Plates

I need to order at least a pair of 25kg cbpp plates. Has anyone here purchased these in the past? I’m looking for a good place to order and prices are high on all this stuff due to iron going up, plus the cost of gas.

Nevermind, I found a cheap place…

Edit: The price is for 1 plate, not two, so I am SOL right now.

just curious, why do you want the competition discs? you’re paying a huge markup over just getting the regular gray plates. also ivanko controls resale prices pretty well so i doubt you’re going to find a huge difference in cost among the limitedn umber of official dealers.

I already own a set. I am fed up with having sets where 405 is actually 420. I actually weighed my plates at one point and having them that much off makes training harder b/c adding a good 2 lbs per plate adds up when you’re squatting 500+ and instead of 500, your attempt is actually 520+.

I bought the set about 4 years ago and I just prefer to spend my money on quality equipment.

I have a set, but when I picked them up I found that pretty much everywhere had the same, fairly steep, price.

If you are looking around at used, try asking about 50kg plates. The greens are a bit of a pain to work with, so sometimes people are willing to part with them cheaper.

[quote]W.E.C wrote:
I have a set, but when I picked them up I found that pretty much everywhere had the same, fairly steep, price.

If you are looking around at used, try asking about 50kg plates. The greens are a bit of a pain to work with, so sometimes people are willing to part with them cheaper.[/quote]

I have a pair of greens and although they are a pain, they were a good bit cheaper. I can deal with having another pair. I’ll see if I can find some used. Thanks for the idea.