T Nation

Ivan Chakarov No No No 270kg x 3

I've seen the clip where Ivan Chakarov no no no squats 265kg for 2 but has anyone seen this one?

http://www.ironscene.com/videos/2328_ivan_chakarov_270x3kg_raw_squat

no no no at 270 for 3 at 91 I believe.

A beast if I ever saw one

Here’s another version:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AjfEnUT2A-g

That was done the day after the 265x2. No way he was ever going to miss a clean on the recovery!

Love the car that drives into the T/H at the end.

I thought this video was pretty good too.

[quote]ninearms wrote:
That was done the day after the 265x2. No way he was ever going to miss a clean on the recovery!

Love the car that drives into the T/H at the end.[/quote]

Did he ever compete in the olympics? I know he has a couple world champs under his belt

hahaha I didn’t notice that till you mentioned it, probably to pick up Mr. Chakarov cause he can’t walk home after his workout.

Came 5th in Barcelona. Went on to total 30kg more the following year at the Worlds (where that vid is from).

Thanks for the link. The first vid you mentioned was in my “pump-up before workout” lineup for a long time. I’ll have to add this one.

In the first video, I find it amazing that he didn’t even make a noise during any of his squats.

Zakarov videos are very inspiring!

[quote]OrangeBroccoli wrote:
In the first video, I find it amazing that he didn’t even make a noise during any of his squats. [/quote]

270x3 is a breeze for someone whose max is 350…

[quote]ninearms wrote:
OrangeBroccoli wrote:
In the first video, I find it amazing that he didn’t even make a noise during any of his squats.

270x3 is a breeze for someone whose max is 350…[/quote]

Got a video of him squatting 350?

[quote]ninearms wrote:
OrangeBroccoli wrote:

270x3 is a breeze for someone whose max is 350…[/quote]

That’s a rumor, 330kg is the confirmed max :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Invictica wrote:
ninearms wrote:
OrangeBroccoli wrote:

That’s a rumor, 330kg is the confirmed max :P[/quote]

Got a vid of that then? :slight_smile:

heres another pretty good raw training squat…

[quote]Bloobird wrote:
Invictica wrote:
ninearms wrote:
OrangeBroccoli wrote:

That’s a rumor, 330kg is the confirmed max :stuck_out_tongue:

Got a vid of that then? :)[/quote]

:frowning: no I don’t think so. but if you find it, SHOW ME :slight_smile:

[quote]Tags wrote:

heres another pretty good raw training squat…[/quote]

it’s a strong effort, but nowhere near the depth of chakarov or any other weightlifter…

[quote]arnoud verschoor wrote:
Tags wrote:

it’s a strong effort, but nowhere near the depth of chakarov or any other weightlifter…[/quote]

if someone does 240kg with their but hitting the ground, is it a better effort then the original video? BTW, I am in no way unimpressed with the first video! :slight_smile:

pat

[quote]Tags wrote:
arnoud verschoor wrote:
Tags wrote:

it’s a strong effort, but nowhere near the depth of chakarov or any other weightlifter…

if someone does 240kg with their but hitting the ground, is it a better effort then the original video? BTW, I am in no way unimpressed with the first video! :slight_smile:

pat[/quote]

I wonder how much Ivan Chakarov could parallel squat…