Its Time To Cut

So far the last year and a half I have bulked up to 190. I have decided to cut down to 170-175 lbs. To do this I will follow the t-dawg diet as for training that is where I need advice should I try and lift as heavy as possible to preserve as much muscle as possible? or would something like meltdown training be better?

I know that diet is the ultimate factor in losing fat but I would like some input as to what would be the best way to lose 15-20 lbs of fat.

Again I am 5’9, 190 lbs, and 19 yrs old. Thanks.

Good to see the bulk, and now your next goal. Where can I find this T-dawg diet?
As for your training, do interval training for no more than 15 mins including a brief warm-up/cooldown. Interval will help keep your muscle rather than long, steady state cardio which is actually catabolic.

So, do intervals to lose fat fast and keep a clean diet. And, for lifting, keep your weight moderately heavy so that you can do no more than 10 reps in a set. And, do a lot of compound exercises so that you can boost your metabolism up the wazoo (which also gets benefited from the intervals). Other than that, you should be well on your way to losing those lbs fast.