'It's The People's Seat'

Scott Brown at last night’s debate…

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/01/12/ma-sen_brown_its_the_peoples_seat_not_kennedys_seat_.html

Once upon a time, Gergin had half a brain - I guess it’s been marinating too long in Kennedy School’s vat of moral & intellectual vanity.

Excellent. There is so much anger towards the left and the health care debacle right now I think he has the momentum to break the Kennedy stranglehold on this seat.

Shape of things to come.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Excellent. There is so much anger towards the left and the health care debacle right now I think he has the momentum to break the Kennedy stranglehold on this seat.

Shape of things to come.[/quote]

I’ve been contacting every independent, conservative, and disenchanted liberal I know. To the person they have already been doing the same. There’s definitely something happening out here; you can feel it. And yeah, this would not only stop the Reid-Pelosi-Obama mafia in its tracks, it would signal a huge change nationally. Fingers. Crossed.

I’m surprised the Massholes haven’t already had a coronation ceremony for Kennedy’s next of kin.

If anyone wants to help, you can donate, or even make “get out the vote” calls from the comfort of yer own Hobbit home…here… http://www.brownforussenate.com/

If Scott Brown wins, the Reid-Pelosi-Obama mafia are stopped in their tracks.

For a non-Democrat to win in Mass, would be a real sign of the anger toward the Left. Mass has been Dem controlled for quite a long time.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
For a non-Democrat to win in Mass, would be a real sign of the anger toward the Left. Mass has been Dem controlled for quite a long time. [/quote]

Yes. Remember, though, we did have a GOP Governor just a few years back.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
For a non-Democrat to win in Mass, would be a real sign of the anger toward the Left. Mass has been Dem controlled for quite a long time. [/quote]

1973 – last Republican Senator from Massachusetts.

Even if he comes close, the Dems are goat fucked. No Dem on ‘the bubble’ will dare raise the ire of their constituents.

I’d LOVE to see him win by 4 or 5 points, or more. Can you imagine the volcano erupting in Obama’s White House? Nancy would shit her pants.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Even if he comes close, the Dems are goat fucked. No Dem on ‘the bubble’ will dare raise the ire of their constituents.

I’d LOVE to see him win by 4 or 5 points, or more. Can you imagine the volcano erupting in Obama’s White House? Nancy would shit her pants.

[/quote]

Sure, but her face still wouldn’t move.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]

Sure, but her face still wouldn’t move. [/quote]

Just remember no matter how bad you think you got it, somewhere out there is a Mr. Pelosi.

[quote]hedo wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]

Sure, but her face still wouldn’t move. [/quote]

Just remember no matter how bad you think you got it, somewhere out there is a Mr. Pelosi.[/quote]

If he ain’t dead, then he is hiding.

Coakley thug roughs up someone.

[quote]John S. wrote:

Coakley thug roughs up someone.[/quote]

His shirt was brown. I know that even though it was too dark to see.

The rule of the Brownshirts…

The person who was shoved was a reporter.

The brownshirt thug is an Obama appointee. No surprises there I guess.

Here: http://biggovernment.com/2010/01/13/is-coakley-staffer-who-attacked-report-an-obama-appointee/

who is this Southie schmuck?

cool & inspiring video…

wow: http://www.bostonherald.com/news/politics/view.bg?articleid=1225720

Wasn’t Kennedy a big sponsor of a health care reform bill back in the 80’s that caused a lot of today’s problems? I seem to recall the HMO came to be as a result of that bill, and for quite a while the HMO was the bad guy. HMOs aren’t as bad nowadays I guess.

I think Kennedy caused a lot of the problems we have nowadays. I just don’t have any evidence for that, LOL!

[quote]hedo wrote:
Just remember no matter how bad you think you got it, somewhere out there is a Mr. Pelosi.[/quote]

He is probably the only man ever to demand Botox injection into his penis.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:

[quote]hedo wrote:

He is probably the only man ever to demand Botox injection into his penis.[/quote]

Also for his ears and eyes, (who would want to see her pruny face and hear the sewage that came out of her mouth.)

I would be truly happy if Brown won, it’s looking pretty close.