SQUAT DAY!!@@!#!@

…I am excited

ME TOOOOOOOO!!!

Wait…what?

[quote]dantheman wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

SQUAT DAY!!@@!#!@

…I am excited[/quote]

did you try the couple shots of 151 before a workout idea?

Who the hell gets that excited about squatting?

That’s like me being excited about ‘wrestling an alligator’ day.

Yeah, there’d be a sense of accomplishment if I made it through and was finished, but man, it still fucking sucks while you’re doing it.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

[/quote]

I guess that really depends what you are squatting onto.

DB

I hope you shit your pants.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

Yeah, there’d be a sense of accomplishment if I made it through and was finished, but man, it still fucking sucks while you’re doing it.[/quote]

Fucking’ A

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

Yeah, there’d be a sense of accomplishment if I made it through and was finished, but man, it still fucking sucks while you’re doing it.[/quote]
I get excited leg day I do it Sundays like I’m going to church

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

[/quote]

Ummm…I do. I really like working legs for some reason.

[quote]Easy E wrote:
I hope you shit your pants.[/quote]

you are tiny.
dont be so bitter.

[quote]dantheman wrote:
Easy E wrote:

you are tiny.
dont be so bitter.[/quote]

Said the pot to the kettle.

E is a lot of things…bitter is not one of them.

I fucking hate leg day with a passion, and I most definately do not look forward to it. Which I think a lot of people on here would agree with.

Do I neglect my legs? No, I just don’t get excited and say “yay” it’s leg day, I definately feel a since of accomplishment when I am done though.

Give me chest or arm day please… if your looking for an honest answer.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

Don’t you think it’s good to look forward to it?

If I let myself know my true feelings about leg day, I’d avoid it like I used too a few years ago. So I try to get pumped about it.

For me It’s better to enjoy the process than endure it.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

Ummm…I do. I really like working legs for some reason.
[/quote]

Me too. Leg day is my favorite, back comes in second.

[quote]Sxio wrote:

Don’t you think it’s good to look forward to it?

If I let myself know my true feelings about leg day, I’d avoid it like I used too a few years ago. So I try to get pumped about it.

For me It’s better to enjoy the process than endure it. [/quote]

You can lie to yourself to the point that you actually believe you’re enjoying something that you truly hate?

I work my legs harder than any other bodypart. Do I enjoy it? No, it sucks, and it makes me want to vomit most workouts, but I do it anyway, it’s called willpower.

If I only did what I want to do I’d end up homeless, broke, and skinny.

Sometimes I wonder if people say that they “just love” squats and deads because it’s, for lack of better terminology, the cool thing here on T-Nation.

I also wonder if said persons are actually intense in the gym. I know there are some people who really do like squats and deads, I guess I’m just not one of them and I want to believe there arent a whole lot of people who actually do like them. Could be wrong thats just the impression I get here since like 90 percent of the people say squats and deads are their favorite excersises.

[quote]lazyaxus11 wrote:
Sometimes I wonder if people say that they “just love” squats and deads because it’s, for lack of better terminology, the cool thing here on T-Nation.

I also wonder if said persons are actually intense in the gym. I know there are some people who really do like squats and deads, I guess I’m just not one of them and I want to believe there arent a whole lot of people who actually do like them. Could be wrong thats just the impression I get here since like 90 percent of the people say squats and deads are their favorite excersises.[/quote]

Yeah, I think a majority of people are full of shit.

They say they “love” squats and deadlifts because, well, those are the manly exercises, right?

Perhaps people mean they love the RESULTS they get from those exercises the most, which I just may agree with.

However, in terms of actually performing the exercise, you’d have to be a masochist to put squats as the most ‘enjoyable’ exercise you do.

[quote]dantheman wrote:
Easy E wrote:

you are tiny.
dont be so bitter.[/quote]

haha

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Perhaps people mean they love the RESULTS they get from those exercises the most, which I just may agree with.

However, in terms of actually performing the exercise, you’d have to be a masochist to put squats as the most ‘enjoyable’ exercise you do.[/quote]

That would be more accurate for me. Leg day is the only day that my whole body feels worn down. Very gratifying. Very similar with my back day to a lesser extent.

[quote]lazyaxus11 wrote:

I also wonder if said persons are actually intense in the gym. I know there are some people who really do like squats and deads, I guess I’m just not one of them and I want to believe there arent a whole lot of people who actually do like them. Could be wrong thats just the impression I get here since like 90 percent of the people say squats and deads are their favorite excersises.[/quote]

I love deadlifts because they make me stronger

And I like squats because squats are one of those few excercises that you can realy push your self to the limit

unlike curls and benching