It's Pretty Barbaric (Video)

What is wrong with these kids? Iâ??ll never understand what drives some people to act the way they do? This is beyond sick. And the teenagers (human trash) who did this should be in jail for at least 20 years, if not for life.

It’s a Jersey thing.

Our future voters, and lowest common denominators that our soctiety will be pandering to…YAY!

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
Our future voters, and lowest common denominators that our soctiety will be pandering to…YAY![/quote]

I’m not convinced they will even vote, that requires some effort with no immediate benefit.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
Our future voters, and lowest common denominators that our soctiety will be pandering to…YAY![/quote]

I’m not convinced they will even vote, that requires some effort with no immediate benefit.[/quote]

Lol, Completely disagree. It takes little to minimal effort, and to them the reward will be great. Do you remember Bamas 2008 and Revised 2012 campaigns

I am sorry but this was taken to a whole new level when the dude hit the woman from behind! Are you kidding me! How big of a coward can you be? And to point out the obvious all of the people seen doing this are black, take what you want from that statement. Utterly ridiculous.

If I ever see someone do this, I’ll beat them into a stupor.

It’s the coarsening of the culture, and the guy who burned to death in Los Angeles a few
days ago during a Halloween bash as most watched and a few cheered while he was
dying is another sign of our Barbaric culture…some did help, but it was too late.
So, How can a culture like this survive long term?
It cannot…It’s not enemy at the Door it’s the Termites in the floor.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
If I ever see someone do this, I’ll beat them into a stupor.[/quote]

I gotta call BS. It obviously normally happens some place hard to see (like the alley in the video) or easy to get away.

You’re telling me you’re in an alley with 6, obviously hostile, guys and you’re going to go pick a fight? I hope you’re packing.

Yeah, they obviously take the cowardly route and go for the most vulnerable (alone, facing opposite direction, occupied), but 1 on 6 also makes you pretty vulnerable.

[quote]nebil12 wrote:
What is wrong with these kids? Iâ??ll never understand what drives some people to act the way they do? This is beyond sick. And the teenagers (human trash) who did this should be in jail for at least 20 years, if not for life.

They belong in a fucking zoo. Not surprised. Sad part is all of us will be paying for this trash later because you can be sure they won’t be working…Too fucking lazy!!!

Thats messed, pisses me off. I hope sombody shoots these little magots, the hell with gun control

How do you get that much power in a punch where the other person just face plants to the floor? Those black kids looked skinny too, where does that power come from?

[quote]Karado wrote:
It’s the coarsening of the culture, and the guy who burned to death in Los Angeles a few
dying is another sign of our Barbaric culture…some did help, but it was too late.

[/quote]

Im sorry but the whole sign of the times, coarsening of culture thing is such a straw man. People have said that in every generation about the emerging one.

Right now, war is the most civilised it has ever been. wealth is more accessible than it has ever been. people are far less violent than they were.

2013 is the most peaceful, least violent and most altruistic version of earth since its inception.

How does a very fringe subculture of youths equal a coarsening of culture? Sexism is far less rampant today, racism is far less horrific and overt. Culture is flowering, look at the 50s and look at the 200s.

What was perfectly fine then is now seen as horrific, back then you could molest kids as a teacher and just be sacked. Jim isn’t welcome in this establishment anymore kind of deal.

Lets not let the hyperbole and jingoism of the society is falling apart chants remove the memory of the mongols flaying peoples skiin off or the holocaust and the decades of open pedophillia, sexism and spousal abuse from the 1400 to about 1999

[quote]DiggersNick21 wrote:
How do you get that much power in a punch where the other person just face plants to the floor? Those black kids looked skinny too, where does that power come from?[/quote]

A sharp, square, committed punch that you don’t see coming will very likely knock you out, even if it isn’t particularly powerful.

Im sorry but the whole sign of the times, coarsening of culture thing is such a straw man. People have said that in every generation about the preceding one.

Right now, war is the most civilised it has ever been. wealth is more accessible than it has ever been. people are far less violent than they were.

2013 is the most peaceful, least violent and most altruistic version of earth since its inception.

How does a very fringe subculture of youths equal a coarsening of culture? Sexism is far less rampant today, racist is far less horrific and overt. Culture is flowering, look at the 50s and look at the 200s.

What was perfectly fine then is now seen as horrific, back then you could molest kids as a teacher and just be sacked. Jim isn’t welcome in this establishment anymore kind of deal.

Lets not let the hyperbole and jingoism of the society is falling apart chants remove the memory of the mongols flaying peoples skiin off or the holocaust and the decades of open pedophillia, sexism and spousal abuse from the 1400 to about 1999
[/quote]

Good post. With your screen name, I was expecting you to be calling for nooses and lynch mobs and Jim Crow. Pleasant surprise.

[quote]Karado wrote:
[/quote]

It is quite dangerous to approach and try to put out a fire without proper tools.

The whole smother flames is crap. You’re liable to just get whatever you’re trying to smother the flame out with on fire, given how flammable most clothing people wear is.

As for the people in the video- I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if a good number thought it was either a gag, and I would expect most were just in shock at seeing a man on fire.

You give people far too much credit to think that they were in any right state of mind and had the ability to actually be callous when they see a man on fire.

How do you get that much power in a punch where the other person just face plants to the floor? Those black kids looked skinny too, where does that power come from?[/quote]
It’s called a sucker punch…it doesn’t take much power but tons of cowardess!!! Like I said earlier they all belong in a fucking Zoo! Can’t pick out a single human trait in them.

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
If I ever see someone do this, I’ll beat them into a stupor.[/quote]

I gotta call BS. It obviously normally happens some place hard to see (like the alley in the video) or easy to get away.
[/quote]
Not necessarily.

[quote]
You’re telling me you’re in an alley with 6, obviously hostile, guys and you’re going to go pick a fight? I hope you’re packing.

Yeah, they obviously take the cowardly route and go for the most vulnerable (alone, facing opposite direction, occupied), but 1 on 6 also makes you pretty vulnerable.[/quote]
Poor context. I won’t pick anything. I’ll attack.

I’m not a fan of vigilante justice, but if the courts don’t start using the power they have to punish these kids, one day folks are going to say ‘enough,’ and take matters into their own hands.

This kinda shit makes my fucking blood boil and yet people wonder why there’s still racism in the world. Guns.