It's Official - I'm an A-hole.

REMEMBER GUYS! IF that fucker looks at you the wrong way U motherfucken stab him, make him pay for looking at you.

When I was in high school we were skipping out and heading through the parking lot. One kid lit a book on fire and slid it under a car. This caught the oil pan then all of the other fluids on fire and set the car completely ablaze within a few minutes. By the time the fire department got there it was completely engulfed and destroyed the two other cars next to it.

He was an asshole.

You acted just a bit rash.

[quote]Fat Bastard. wrote:
Leaving the scene of an accident is a "major violation’ for insurance purposes, [/quote]

How the fuck did he “leave the scene of an accident”? He dented the guy’s truck with his knee.

There was no “accident” whatsoever.

[quote]ether_bunny wrote:
I parked my car on the hill on the south side of campus today, and when I came back from class, some bastard had parked (half in the yellow) his oversized SUV actually touching my rear bumper. Of course, I was awfully close to the car in front of me, and it took five minutes to squeeze myself out of there–the bumper to bumper was actually convenient because I drive a manual, I just let it rest there, but what a dick move. And I could see open parking spots another block away. Guy couldn’t be bothered to walk an extra block so he blocked me in.

I drove around the block, and left him a nasty note. “Hey asshole, nice parking. Enjoy the dent.” Then I kneed in his door and set off the car alarm.

Maybe I’m a little more stressed than I’m admitting to myself.

Anyway, I’m feeling guilty that I don’t feel guilty about it. Know what I mean?[/quote]

THAT WAS YOU??
I just went to take a quick piss man!!

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
I’d have let the air out of all 4 tires. Reminds me of the time some dickhead in a pick up truck blocked us in and me and my buddy tandem deadlifted the motherfucker out of the way. Nothing like drunken tandem deadlifts. People should be considerate or suffer the consequences.[/quote]

Why did you need to get to your car if you were drunk? Hmmm??? I’m guessing just to sleep in.

Anyway, good on you for deadlifting a car. Passer by’s were afraid.

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

I’d have let the air out of all 4 tires. Reminds me of the time some dickhead in a pick up truck blocked us in and me and my buddy tandem deadlifted the motherfucker out of the way. Nothing like drunken tandem deadlifts. People should be considerate or suffer the consequences.[/quote]

Why did you need to get to your car if you were drunk? Hmmm??? I’m guessing just to sleep in.

Anyway, good on you for deadlifting a car. Passer by’s were afraid.[/quote]

I wasn’t driving jagoff. And no one was afraid. They were too busy laughing.

Anyway, good on you for…sorry can’t think of anything.

In college I had an '89 Blazer with serious paint issues. Whenever some jack wagon parked over the lines or whatever, I would back in so close that my passenger side made it impossible to open the driver door of the offending vehicle. One time I and another guy with an old SUV did this on either side of a brand new BMW who parked diagonally taking up two spots. That was fun to watch when the prick came back and couldn’t get in from either side. He had to call AAA to get his car towed 10 feet.

There are better ways to make a point than to vandalize another person’s property.

[quote]doogie wrote:

I key a car a day, whether they deserve it or not.[/quote]

This reminded me of the time when we were blocked in at the apartments and we slashed all those cars tires. Good times.

Anyway, good on you for…sorry can’t think of anything. [/quote]

Sarcasm + internet = doesn’t always work.

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:
In college I had an '89 Blazer with serious paint issues. Whenever some jack wagon parked over the lines or whatever, I would back in so close that my passenger side made it impossible to open the driver door of the offending vehicle. One time I and another guy with an old SUV did this on either side of a brand new BMW who parked diagonally taking up two spots. That was fun to watch when the prick came back and couldn’t get in from either side. He had to call AAA to get his car towed 10 feet.

There are better ways to make a point than to vandalize another person’s property.[/quote]

Aw think you can teach people lessons? I’d have sat in a corner, followed you home, and made sure you never drove again after I removed your hands. I hate worthless sacks of shit like you, who think that because people try to park away from others you have the right to fuck with him. Worthless excuse for life.

And to the OP, you should have kicked your own bumper in, then called the police and said that guy hit you.

Did you consider the other spots may not have been open when you parked? I would have nudged his bumper on my way out but that reaction seems a bit extreme.

[quote]ether_bunny wrote:
I parked my car on the hill on the south side of campus today, and when I came back from class, some bastard had parked (half in the yellow) his oversized SUV actually touching my rear bumper. Of course, I was awfully close to the car in front of me, and it took five minutes to squeeze myself out of there–the bumper to bumper was actually convenient because I drive a manual, I just let it rest there, but what a dick move. And I could see open parking spots another block away. Guy couldn’t be bothered to walk an extra block so he blocked me in.

I drove around the block, and left him a nasty note. “Hey asshole, nice parking. Enjoy the dent.” Then I kneed in his door and set off the car alarm.

Maybe I’m a little more stressed than I’m admitting to myself.

Anyway, I’m feeling guilty that I don’t feel guilty about it. Know what I mean?[/quote]

BURN IT DOWN AND FUCK HIS SPOUSE!

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Fat Bastard. wrote:
Leaving the scene of an accident is a "major violation’ for insurance purposes, [/quote]

How the fuck did he “leave the scene of an accident”? He dented the guy’s truck with his knee.

There was no “accident” whatsoever.[/quote]

Exactly…these responses are absolutely fucking retarded…people watch too much CSI and think they will send out a whole team of forensic investigators to collect fingerprints, hair samples, and all the semen he probably left all over the car just to pin a guy for a minor act of vandalism…LOL

Where do you fuckers live that the cops have absolutely nothing better to do than waste their time on a $50 vandalism charge?

Hit and run? Are you serious? LOL

“admission of guilt”??? LMFAO! Unless he signed his fucking name on it, thats not exactly a detailed admission there chief. Oh wait, they will probably have an expert handwriting analyst on their forensic team, right? Yup, OP is sccrewwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd

Edit: I now realize the only person that said this ^^^ was saying it in jest…but his satire got mixed in with all the responses that were legitimately retarded, so I accidentally grouped them together…sorry outlaw, that shit was funny!

Good on you OP. I’d have done the same shit…asshole drivers deserve what they get coming to them…although now that people have suggested letting the air out of tires, I like that option better because its way more of an inconvenience…doing both is also an option…

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:

There are better ways to make a point than to vandalize another person’s property.[/quote]

Aw think you can teach people lessons? I’d have sat in a corner, followed you home, and made sure you never drove again after I removed your hands. I hate worthless sacks of shit like you, who think that because people try to park away from others you have the right to fuck with him. Worthless excuse for life.

And to the OP, you should have kicked your own bumper in, then called the police and said that guy hit you.[/quote]

Right, because insurance fraud and falsifying police reports make you WAY less of a worthless excuse for life…you are an idiot

JLD man that shit is hilarious…Id have videotaped the shit out of it and posted it on youtube…

Sarcasm + internet = doesn’t always work.[/quote]
I would like to know what kind of truck it was.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]JLD2k3 wrote:

And to the OP, you should have kicked your own bumper in, then called the police and said that guy hit you.[/quote]

Right, because insurance fraud and falsifying police reports make you WAY less of a worthless excuse for life…you are an idiot

JLD man that shit is hilarious…Id have videotaped the shit out of it and posted it on youtube…[/quote]

Sadly, this was before camera phones…Tyrant, this guy was in the best two spots in a lot that is always filled to the max on the Grounds of the University. If he wanted to park away from other people to protect his ride, he would have used the overflow lot across the street and I wouldn’t have had any reason to mess with him.

Balla, you’ll be happy to know that my cohort in this venture was a weekend visitor from VPI.

Sarcasm + internet = doesn’t always work.[/quote]

LOL my bad

You are not an asshole, you did the right thing. People need to pay fucking attention when they are driving or parking. I bet that dipshit will pay more attention in the future when he is parking.

Thread reminds me of a joke I heard on Johnny Carson as a kid. Someone hits a parked unattended car in a large parking lot. Guy exits his vehicle, pen and paper in hand and writes something to the effect of “I just hit your car and I’m writing this note. Right now, everyone is looking at me, and they think I’m leaving my name, number and insurance information. But I’m not. Have a nice day”.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I have to admit, I hit someone s car once, while driving backwards off a parking lot.
He parked it directly in front of the exit, almost as if he was waiting for it.

Nevertheless, I searched for the owner of the shit piece of car, only to find out the fucking son of a bitch wanted to take everything out of it, he could get.

He wanted, I think 600 Eur, while the abomination he drove could not have been worth more than 500.

What I learned that day was
be more carefull when driving and don t let anything distract you
if you hit a car which is worth repairing, contact the owner and help him, but if you hit a piece of shit, most likely the owner is one too, so you better leave it.