T Nation

It's Not a Popularity Contest

[quote]harris447 wrote:
God, you’re so full of hate it’s almost arousing, in a pink-pantied sort of way.[/quote]

What did I say that was hate-filled? Because I disagree with just about everyting that you have ever said down here? That is not hate-filled, my pink bloomered friend.

Nice try at parroting the left once again. Just because you say someone is hate-filled does not make it so. Proof would be really nice in a situation like this. And seeing that, once again, you are void of anything resembling proof - I must call bullshit on you.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
harris447 wrote:
God, you’re so full of hate it’s almost arousing, in a pink-pantied sort of way.

What did I say that was hate-filled? Because I disagree with just about everyting that you have ever said down here? That is not hate-filled, my pink bloomered friend.

Nice try at parroting the left once again. Just because you say someone is hate-filled does not make it so. Proof would be really nice in a situation like this. And seeing that, once again, you are void of anything resembling proof - I must call bullshit on you.
[/quote]

RRRRRRRR!!! BULLSHIT!!!

Everyone but me is wrong!!!

You actually are like the Rain Man: you say the same shit over and over.

Yeah, definitely ABB, definitely.

Yeah, only polls that mater are in November, definitely.

Check these two quotes out:

1)“We have to learn to use war for peace.”

  1. "Despite our bombs and brave troops in Afghanistan, “the prospect of another attack against the United States is very, very real … just as real, in my opinion, as it was September 12.”

Both by Dick. What a surprise, he’s talking BOLLOCKS as usual. I wish terrorists would not attack innocent people but go for the administrations instead. Why not let George W have a fist fight with Saddam. Just don’t let dick the capitalist fuck put it on pay-per-view.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
rainjack wrote:
harris447 wrote:
If Rainman had read the article, he would see that, with a +/- of 3%, Bush and congress are statistically even.

Statisitically even?

You post this kind of crap so you can get your “I hate Bush and everyone else does too hard-on”. And when someone referes to part of the article you don’t like you have to bring up the margin of error?

Call it even if that makes you feel better. The article said nothing about statistically even. I could give a shit. But the fact remains that Congress is doing just as badly in the eyes of the public - or should I say 900 some-odd “random” individuals - as the President.

I hope you are as eager to post polling data when the President starts climbing back up in the polls. I know how you pink pantied type liberals are - you think that a thousand random pollees are what makes this country go round. Please be sure to report the margin of error next November - 'kay?

Can you tell me what the margin of error was about a year ago? That’s right - becasue when people are given the chance to speak with their vote - there is no margin of error. That’s why so many on the left are watching the game instead of playing.

God, you’re so full of hate it’s almost arousing, in a pink-pantied sort of way.[/quote]

Rainjacks having another coniption fit…

[quote]lucasa wrote:

I would’ve put Karl Rove in the “Dr. Evil” roll and Dick Cheney as “Fat Bastard”. Come on really, how do you pass that analogy up?[/quote]

I thought Rove was affectionately referred to as “Turd Blossom”

As for Cheney, I always referred to him as the “Prince of Darkness” (not to be confused with the Lucas Electric company)

Bush was brilliant in choosing Cheney as his VP. That way he would never have to worry about assassination (unless by Cheney himself).

[quote]gojira wrote:
lucasa wrote:

I would’ve put Karl Rove in the “Dr. Evil” roll and Dick Cheney as “Fat Bastard”. Come on really, how do you pass that analogy up?

I thought Rove was affectionately referred to as “Turd Blossom”

As for Cheney, I always referred to him as the “Prince of Darkness” (not to be confused with the Lucas Electric company)

Bush was brilliant in choosing Cheney as his VP. That way he would never have to worry about assassination (unless by Cheney himself).[/quote]

Yes, but if something did happen to Bush, is there any way to break that news to Cheney WITHOUT giving him another heart attack?

(On a side note, Dick Cheney has had, what, 14 heart attacks? Still kicking. Joe Strummer? Dead at 50. i know life isn’t fair, but throw me a frickin’ bone here.)

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Terrorists like like-minded American politicians - ones that talk about how Islamists’ evildoing is ‘not their fault’, etc. That plays directly into their hands. I suspect that they aren’t big fans of Cheney.[/quote]

Ok, just so I’m clear on this - People who don’t like Cheney must then be terrorists? Or they must just like terrorists more than they like Cheney? Or people who don’t like Cheney are on the same side as the terrorists? “I hate Cheney therefore I hate America” ummmm,ok

Back in the 80’s I voted for Cheney for our Rep from Wyoming. His platform, and you can ask him yourself if you don’t believe me, was basically “There are 435 assholes in the House of Representatives, and Wyoming only gets one. Make sure ours is the biggest asshole of the bunch. Vote for Dick”. It worked, and yes, he was the biggest asshole. But dammit, he was OUR asshole.

He even tells the story of once when he pulled into a small store on a desolate Wyoming highway he was enough of an asshole that even he felt kind of bad. Knowing how much of a dick he was coming off as, he then introduced himself as “Al Simpson, your Senator”. Always gets a big laugh.

To summarize, Cheney has been an asshole for a long, long time. Bush takes asshole lessons from him, and people like Scooter and Rove are known as “grasshopper” assholes, hoping to someday attain the level of elite assholeness as their sensi, the Grand Master Asshole Cheney.