It's Not A 3-Pete

And I forgot to mention that '95 Nebraska team rushed for something like 400+ yds/game… That’s ridiculous, and USC is not known for stopping the run this year.

They wouldn’t have a chance, in my opinion.

The only way USC will do well is if thier front line gives Matt enough time to go through his reads and pick up the open man. Which they might be able to do because they got some big’ol boys on that line.

Now being a DIE HARD TEXAS fan I want/pray/think Texas will win but it should be a phenominal game. Hopefully a repeat of last year’s Rose Bowl.

OK after that remark about USC being the best in 03, I think I will bash USC fans. Yes, they seem to be a bunch of whiney babies. They were a great team in 03. And they might have beaten LSU had there been a playoff. No one is saying they weren’t any good that year. But LSU won the national title because that shitty system picked them to play in the game, not USC. Give them their respect USC fan. If the AP pole had voted Auburn number one last year, you guys would have thrown a sissy fit over it.

And yes, I’m sick of ESPNs massive hard-on for USC. But get ready, because next season that hard-on will be for Notre Dame.

And yes, I’m sick of ESPNs massive hard-on for USC. But get ready, because next season that hard-on will be for Notre Dame. [/quote]

Unless USC wins.

What a fantastic game.

Great win for Texas.

It’s not even a repeat.

FUCK PETE CARROL!!! USC fans can go to HELL!!! That whole 3-pete thing was garbage. Saying USC was going to beat Texas by 20 is arrogant and completly assanine. Reggie Bush got held in check tonight, and USC proved once again for all of us in SEC land that they can’t play DEFENSE. What do they say? Defense wins championships!!! Put an exclamation on that, three times. LSU would have handed SC there ass because that Defense was ROUGH!!! I mean ROUGH. I saw them in person against the Tide that year and they were as advertised. SC lost to CAL early on in the season, and then CAL finished 24 in the polls before the bowl season. But hey you got one title, now SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! That is all.

Go Texas! =D

I’m waiting to hear all about the horrible call on Vince Youngs TD run. I didn’t get to see the play, but I heard about it and I heard it was clear that he was down.

This is what I have to say about bad calls:

Replay is great, but if you’re going to replay every questionable call the games are going to take 5 hours.

I like bad calls once in a while. Why? Bad calls are one of the main reasons great rivalries start. They’re also part of the game.

Anyhow, congrats to Vince Young and his Texas team.