It's Happening!

Alpha male–I wonder what that one does!!!
Mega Methoxy–How about this one Chris? Tim?

They named a product after me!!! My dream has come true!!!

You’ve just converted me from buying cheap protien from dps or netrition, to buying exclusively from you guys. The prices are unbelievable!

Anxiously waiting,
pork

if you werent married I would propose right here and now. this is true love.

Please please please make BIOTEST SOY BURGERS!!!..

errrrr… yeah…

WAAAHOOOOO

Niiiice. Thanks.

This is quite an accomplishment for T-mag and Biotest. This will put a hurt on all of the other companies in the supplement industry. Great job.

Chris,

I confess that I strayed away from Biotest products since I wanted to use a muliple categories of supplements but needed to keep costs under control. I started using my best alternatives… but with less confidence I was getting the “best”.

Androsol was the FIRST supplement I ever tried that I KNEW without a doubt was working EXTREMELY well. Since then you’ve become the only supplement company I trust across all product lines and I’ll be convinced you have the best supplements on the market… until that’s proven otherwise (which I hope will never happen).

I am looking forward to my supplement shelves at work and home becoming 100% Biotest again. I’ll be very confident my hard work dieting and training are giving me the best results possible so I’ve got a renewed enthusiasm for my goals.

Thanks… I’m considering thowing away my non-Biotest stock.

I also love you in a t man sort of way.

Yipeeeeeee!!!

You mean I’m gonna be able to afford to take SUPERCHARGED Biotest supps nearly all the time?! Holy shit Batman! I’ve been a loyal Biotest consumer for about a year now but can’t afford to take all of your supps that I’d like. This changes everything. Lemme get this straight—you ask your readers/consumers their advice/opinions and actually listen to it?! I do believe a revolution has begun right here…

Very nice, can’t wait.

holy crap…
that is insane…
you guys rock…

You guys ROCK!! So…when we’re all jacked up and yolked and stuff…are we gonna march on Washington to bring back Mag-10?

Jason

Fnord11: BUAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sweet. You will make us Bigger. Stronger. Faster. You have the technology AND ARE GIVING IT TO US AT SUPER AWESOME PRICES!!!

I Love you guys. Now jack that red-kat up.

I can feel the juice rushing back to my balls as we speek. Your good you, your very good…

The Biotest Monopoly of the Supplement industry has just begun. A new standard in the way mankind views supplement companies has just begun. Power Drive for less than 20 bucks? Umm… I don’t know about the rest of T-nation but I’m going to drink Power Drive like tea… I"m always going to have at least pitcher of it in my refrigerator… Hell, I might even shower in Low Carb GROW! Or give my dog some M… lol… OK, i was kidding about the last one… From the bottom of my heart, thank you Biotest and all the loyal T-nationerz for making this all possible. It is not just Biotest, it is all of us loyal customers. We’ve only seen the beginning of what our relationship can grow to. Hell, maybe we can become so powerful we’ll have our own country here pretty soon where the law of the land is you take Biotest supplements, you get bigger, leaner, stronger, train hard or GET THE FUCK OUT!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I’m so excited!!! ARNOLD ARNOLD ARNOLD!! Time to go watch Pumping Iron for the 5th time this week!!!1

What can I say, Biotest rules. Thanks for the adjustments. I look forward to the new products. F the FDA.

This is unreal. It looks like I can afford to use my bottle of M now since it only costs $17 to replace it. Woohoo!

Sweet as a mofo. I take it the changes haven’t gone through yet though because I just tried to place an order and the prices were the same. I hope you fix it soon because I wanna get jacked up come next week and I needs me M.

PS I still need a tribal t-shirt.

(Moderator’s note: Make sure to check out TC’s Atomic Dog in today’s update… I think you’ll be very happy!)