It's Good to Have Goals

So… My name is Missy AKA HIGHENERGY.

I am 36 years young and have been a workout fanatic since I was 17, I have been as low as 98 pounds with 7-8% body fat (I know sick right?) at one point in my life, and as high as…here goes nothing…218.

I am the mother of two wonderful children ages 5/7 and was a healthy, still working out weight of 135 at the age 0f 28 when I first got pregnant, 2 C-sections later and many pounds heavier (not all the pregnancy fault, I decided to go on an all you can eat buffet), I saw a picture of myself one day and said enough is enough, I want to feel good and look better so in 2009 I decided to join a boot camp & fitness center with the all mighty and powerful Rick and some tremendous workout friends that make me laugh that I enjoy every day, it changed my life. I worked out like never before and dedicated myself to a weight loss goal, I am currently 140 pounds, 5 pounds away from that initial goal at 21% BF, but the main goal of getting stronger and feeling better has been attained.

I am now trying to set goals for further achievement. Having clear fitness goals offers multiple benefits in any endeavor. Knowing in advance what you intend to achieve in weight lifting allows you to focus your efforts on activities most likely to bring results, so holding myself accountable here will be a good catalyst for that. I enjoy reading peoples posts and hearing like-minded positive individuals.

Those who know me call me Cocaine although I have never tried it and never will I have that kind of energy running through me daily, dont tell me I cant do it, because I sure as heck will try.

My workout today: (Bear with me still trying to learn the correct way to post workouts
Deadlifts
5X95
3X135
3X175
1X205
1x225(3)

1X235

5X135
15X135
15X135

SUMO
5X135(2)

Fooled around with shoulder press
5X45
5X65
3X80

[quote]HIGHENERGY wrote:
So… My name is Missy AKA HIGHENERGY.

I am 36 years young and have been a workout fanatic since I was 17, I have been as low as 98 pounds with 7-8% body fat (I know sick right?) at one point in my life, and as high as…here goes nothing…218.

I am the mother of two wonderful children ages 5/7 and was a healthy, still working out weight of 135 at the age 0f 28 when I first got pregnant, 2 C-sections later and many pounds heavier (not all the pregnancy fault, I decided to go on an all you can eat buffet), I saw a picture of myself one day and said enough is enough, I want to feel good and look better so in 2009 I decided to join a boot camp & fitness center with the all mighty and powerful Rick and some tremendous workout friends that make me laugh that I enjoy every day, it changed my life. I worked out like never before and dedicated myself to a weight loss goal, I am currently 140 pounds, 5 pounds away from that initial goal at 21% BF, but the main goal of getting stronger and feeling better has been attained.

I am now trying to set goals for further achievement. Having clear fitness goals offers multiple benefits in any endeavor. Knowing in advance what you intend to achieve in weight lifting allows you to focus your efforts on activities most likely to bring results, so holding myself accountable here will be a good catalyst for that. I enjoy reading peoples posts and hearing like-minded positive individuals.

Those who know me call me Cocaine although I have never tried it and never will I have that kind of energy running through me daily, don�¢??t tell me I can�¢??t do it, because I sure as heck will try.

My workout today: (Bear with me still trying to learn the correct way to post workouts
Deadlifts
5X95
3X135
3X175
1X205
1x225(3)

1X235

5X135
15X135
15X135

SUMO
5X135(2)

Fooled around with shoulder press
5X45
5X65
3X80

[/quote]
Hey, Missy!
CONGRATS on getting that 235 - and for shooting me the note to share the news (that meant a lot to me)! Proud of you (and ahem…perhaps you have some video that you’d like to share??)! Not bad for a gal who is just getting over the flu this week!

Looks like some really good work done today.

Alright…hope to see you soon. Had a stressful day at work, shitty drive home, pissy mood now, so…time to feed/play with the dogs - and harness this energy for something good. :slight_smile:
Cheers!

Welcome! Amazing story! … cant wait to read more :slight_smile:

Welcome.

Thanks Guys, I cant wait to post more, gonna do good things in my near future!

Not the Prettiest but I got it done

Heres the lift…not the prettiset but I got it done!

Here it is

having problems posting the video…HMMMM

Try loading to YouTube first then grab link and paste into your post.

Thanks J!

[quote]HIGHENERGY wrote:

…and with a smile to boot! Congrats again on the PR!

Some of these are a bit sloppy still learning form:

Hey & welcome HighEnergy. Those are great videos- it is great to see you smiling!

Thanks! Working out makes me smile!

Great pull and welcome.

thanks dday

Welcome to O35 and way to gut through that pull.

Thanks…not the best form yet…it will come with heavier pulls