T Nation

It's Easter! The Goddess Bunny

I hope you like tapdancing…

edit: lol this version is weird as shit

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I hope you like tapdancing…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISBeBuVKXL0[/quote]

SO I’m probaly goin to hell for laughing. I turned it off after 0:10.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I hope you like tapdancing…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISBeBuVKXL0 [/quote]

Awwwwwwwwwwwww NOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks for that.

I … I … I don’t know what I just saw.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I … I … I don’t know what I just saw.[/quote]

haha!

I was rather disturbed by the ending. That POV angle made me want to kick it in its face.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I was rather disturbed by the ending. That POV angle made me want to kick it in its face. [/quote]

Yah the last 15 secs or so is really creepy.

Horrible. that thing looks like something from “The Hills Have Eyes”. what the hell is it?

Worst part is: IT’S A MAN BABAY

[quote]TxCASH wrote:
Horrible. that thing looks like something from “The Hills Have Eyes”. what the hell is it? [/quote]

From the little I could gather, it’s actually a guy. One fucked up tranny.

It’s definitely time to stop bulking. That eat anything mentality has gone too far. He should try the Velocity Diet.

waylander normally id say that your a cool guy an i enjoy reading an learning from your post

but what the fuck is wrong with you by posting this video im going to have nightmares from now on everytime someone says goddess or even bunny

excuse me while i go puke and crawl into the fetal position asking Xenu WHY!!!

Once you see it, you can’t un-see it.

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
waylander normally id say that your a cool guy an i enjoy reading an learning from your post

but what the fuck is wrong with you by posting this video im going to have nightmares from now on everytime someone says goddess or even bunny

excuse me while i go puke and crawl into the fetal position asking Xenu WHY!!![/quote]

hahahaha

I knew you’d enjoy it! First time I saw this I didn’t even know what to do with myself for like a half hour. It’s traumatic haha

Xenu? Are you into Scientology or something lol?

I remember this about 7-8 years ago.

So old!

That was entirely…disturbing.

Haven’t seen that in a while, but wow.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
thefatlineman wrote:
waylander normally id say that your a cool guy an i enjoy reading an learning from your post

but what the fuck is wrong with you by posting this video im going to have nightmares from now on everytime someone says goddess or even bunny

excuse me while i go puke and crawl into the fetal position asking Xenu WHY!!!

hahahaha

I knew you’d enjoy it! First time I saw this I didn’t even know what to do with myself for like a half hour. It’s traumatic haha

Xenu? Are you into Scientology or something lol?[/quote]

haha nah im agnostic/atheist

but it just sounded funnier than god since scientology is even more so of a joke lmao

but yeah i was like wtf for atleast 20 min

kinda scared me

[quote]skidmark wrote:
That was entirely…disturbing.[/quote]

WOW!

W
T
F

LOL @ the youtube comment "i’d rather jerk it to 2 girls one cup than ever watch that again "

ha ha just watched the goddess bunny walk it out remix. made it much less creepy and much more funny