T Nation

It's Crunch Time- Diet Check

Well, I should be expecting my gear within a couple days (either today or tomorrow) and my start time is scheduled for Monday. I just wanted any opinions if my diet has any flaws in it (following the anabolic diet):

~5000kcal/day
~380g protein/day
~350g fats (balanced) per day
30-50g carb/day

Carb refeed every 4th day.

Thus far I have been following the AD for 2 months and 3 weeks now. 2 months cut, 3 weeks maintenence. 191 and 9% BF.

My cycle schedule is as follows:

week 1 - 750mg frontload Test E
weeks 2-10: 500mg/wk test E
Weeks 2-10: .25mg EOD Adex (will adjust if needed)
weeks 11-12: .125mg EOD adex
Weeks 13/14/15/16: Nolvadex 40mg ED, 30mg ED, 20mg ED, 10mg ED, respectively

Thanks in advance.

Thanks TB,

Ya I will be keeping a log on here, updated every 2 days or so. I doubt I will update till the test kicks in though, which won’t be for a couple weeks or so. I’m just curious if I can keep my gains as lean as can be if on the AD instead of a full carb diet.

Oh, and I will also be taking:
weeks 1-4: albuterol 16mg ED
weeks 5-6: off of albuterol
weeks 7-10: albuterol 16mg ED
weeks 11-12: off
weeks 13-16: 16mg ED

The albuterol is also an attempt to keep the gains lean.

I just hope my gear gets through customs okay. This will be day 13, and I will be worried if it doesn’t get in by tomorrow.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
Well, I should be expecting my gear within a couple days (either today or tomorrow) and my start time is scheduled for Monday. I just wanted any opinions if my diet has any flaws in it (following the anabolic diet):

~5000kcal/day
~380g protein/day
30-50g carb/day

[/quote]

Wow, I’m impressed by your diet.

How did you manage to get up to 5,000 calories on low carbs? I’m also on a high-fat, low carb diet, but the max I take in is 3,000, and that’s pushing it. I would LOVE to be able to bump that up by another thousand.

Could you tell me what foods you’re eating and give me an idea of your portions? Are you spending a shitload of time cooking? Thanks

P.S. On a diet like this your gains should be phenomal. This is the optimal way to eat, on or off cycle. And once you get off, you’ll get your test production back in no time with all that fat consumption. Bravo. Tell us how you do it.

yeah joey let us know what your eating. i plan on cutting soon and i have no clue how im even going to get around 3000 caleries with an average of 50g-100g carbs.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:

~5000kcal/day
~380g protein/day
30-50g carb/day

Wow, I’m impressed by your diet.

How did you manage to get up to 5,000 calories on low carbs? I’m also on a high-fat, low carb diet, but the max I take in is 3,000, and that’s pushing it. I would LOVE to be able to bump that up by another thousand.

[/quote]

He’s taking in 350 g of fat per day. 350 X 9 = 3150 cal

To bump 1000 fairly quickly 1000/9 = 111 grams of fat.

Your weeks 11 and 12 of .125 mg of a dex per day make no sense to me. What is your reasoning behind this?

Other that that nothing looks out of the ordinary.

I was advised by schwarz and others to taper off the adex, instead of just cutting it off so suddenly after taking .25 EOD.

[quote]roofus_5 wrote:
He’s taking in 350 g of fat per day. 350 X 9 = 3150 cal

To bump 1000 fairly quickly 1000/9 = 111 grams of fat.
[/quote]

Yes, I realize this. I am taking in 175-200g/day myself. It’s not so easy to add more. Fats and proteins are “real foods” and thus, require length preparation compared to carbs. I would hope not to have to go to the lengths of swallowing oil or butter straight from the container.

the easiest way to add a ton of fats to your diet is add 1tbsp EVOO to every meal in some way (or slip it in with a shake or something), and add a few walnuts to every meal, this leaves saturated fats a bit lagging, but it is the easiest way to add your mono’s and poly’s.