It's An Endocrinology Experiment

Here is my side shot from a week ago.

Apparently, the new program isn’t working properly either. We’ll see if this downloads correctly…front shot from a week ago.

Well…I guess that’s better. Here’s another side shot…hopefully.

I worked over eighty hours last week. So, I really didn’t have time to fix the computer or post anything last week. I did manage to train though. Here are this week’s stats pre-carb-up/refeed.

Waist: 32.25
Thigh: 23.5
Calf: 15.8
Chest: 42.0
Arm: 15.75
Forearm: 12.5
Weight: 187.0
Body fat%: 6.8

Today, will be the final carb up of this little experiment. Additionally, I will be taking in a lot of sodium, potassium, and water with minimal protein. This is aimed at a supercompensation effect. I guess we’ll see in a few days when I take my “after” photos.

Here’s a weird phenomenon…the morning after I carb up, my weight usually drops by around two pounds. Can anyone think of a reason why this might happen?

Sorry it took so long to post again. I was in a really bad accident. Because of this, I wasn’t able to take any final measurements or pictures. Here, are some pics from shortly before the accident.

And another pic…at least now this little blog has some sort of ending.

Sorry that you were in an accident. Are you ok now?

Thanks for asking. My car is totalled and I haven’t been able to return to training yet, but other than that I’m doing OK (oh, and my dog died. Seriously, my life has been like some cryin’ and dyin’ country western song lately.) Oh well, it could always be worse.