It's Always Sunny... New Season

The D.E.N.N.I.S system

I thought this season was just as good as the rest. The episode “The Gang Gives Frank An Intervention” was easily the best of the season - “Salt the snail Charlie”.

For those of you who haven’t seen it - check out the “A Very Sunny Christmas” DVD - it’s my new favorite xmas movie.

Dwarf and TimboBloodwhatever can go watch Jersey Shore.

Sunny is still funny.

There were some great episodes this season, as well as some that weren’t that great. I’d have to say the intervention episode and the one where they try e-dating for Charlie were hilarious and my favorite.

The Gang Reignites the Rivalry.

My favorite is when Dennis freaks out while explaining to Mac and Charlie what happened at the frat house.

IDIOTS SAVAGES IDIOTS IDIOTS!

the christmas special was pretty awesome too. especially when Charlie pictures the elf naked.

the chirstmas special was funny but i couldnt help but feel that they should have just put it on TV at the end of the season, the special features certainly arent worth the extra $$ i dont think.

I don’t think it could have been aired, with the blood, curse words, and nudity.

maybe ill have to rewatch, i didnt think it was that bad, maybe im mistaken then i havent rewatched it in a few weeks.

[quote]drewh wrote:
I don’t think it could have been aired, with the blood, curse words, and nudity.[/quote]

They could have made it airable - only need to remove a few curses, Frank/Elf’s naked ass, and probably tone done the claymation part. Can’t blame them for trying to make a little extra cash by putting it on DVD only though - they got some of my money.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Dwarf and TimboBloodwhatever can go watch Jersey Shore.

Sunny is still funny.[/quote]

Wol,

May you die and go to Hell where you’ll be forced to watch re-runs of Sanford & Son, Good Times, and The Jeffersons for eternity.

lol

dude the claymation was the best part.

i would have bought the christmas special if i didnt download it. but why wouldnt i download it.

I only just discovered this show as I don’t get FX. I absolutely love it. One of my favourite shows. I love how over-the-top it is. This combined with more well defined characters is why the first season is my least favourite of the bunch. In the past two months, I’ve watched and rewatched every episode…I just can’t get enough.

I dig all of the actors, but I’m actually really impressed with Kaitlin Olsen. I generally hate comedic actresses, but her timing and delivery is always spot on.

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

i would have bought the christmas special if i didnt download it. but why wouldnt i download it. [/quote]

To show you support them and want them to keep putting out quality entertainment? I highly doubt they are rolling in the dough being on FX and all.

thats true but i dont even pay for cable. i download everything. i’m a horrible human being.

Dee trying to do stand up is f’n hilarious. it actually sounds like she’s going to puke.

When Dennis is in the mental hospital and he’s being harassed by Sinbad, thats awesome too.

The play is one of the best episodes though. You gotta pay the troll toll if you wanna get in this boy’s hole. you gotta pay the troll toll to get in!

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

i would have bought the christmas special if i didnt download it. but why wouldnt i download it. [/quote]

To show you support them and want them to keep putting out quality entertainment? I highly doubt they are rolling in the dough being on FX and all.[/quote]

well wont be long, they are going to comedy central next season

[quote]irv2424 wrote:

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

To show you support them and want them to keep putting out quality entertainment? I highly doubt they are rolling in the dough being on FX and all.[/quote]

well wont be long, they are going to comedy central next season[/quote]

WHAT! thats awesome!

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

[quote]irv2424 wrote:

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]ladieslove wrote:

well wont be long, they are going to comedy central next season[/quote]

WHAT! thats awesome![/quote]

I believe that it’s reruns on Comedy Central like they do with Futurama

JUST reruns? still good though.

also futurama is coming back.

Just reruns he says … that shows hilarious all the time … i’ve watched the DVD’s many times and still laugh my ass off