T Nation

It's Always Sunny... New Season

This show starts off with a great episode.

These characters are such dirtbags. This show deserves an emmy.

IMO it's the best thing on tv right now (and for the past couple of years). It's the only show that can make me laugh so hard that I can't breathe.

The lawyer in episode 1 was awesome.

Sweet Dee's storyline in episode one had potential but it never really panned out.

The gang was on, though ("you want this guy to satisfy you?"). Charlie is hilarious when he discusses the law.

The second episode was good all around. Nothing that will become a classic, but it was still Sunny.

I love the show, but it's so over-the-top that it loses its sense of reality. The first season was by far the best.

I like Curb Your Enthusiasm better.

I still haven't seen it. I catch all my episodes on hulu.

Favorite character: Dennis. He is such a dirtbag. Pretends to care about abortion just to get laid. He even fucked a hippie's girlfriend while the hippie was tied to a tree. Bravo, sir. Bravo.

Not every one has HBO, richie rich.

Stole the words from my mouth.

episode 2 was the funniest imo. i didnt stop laughing

btw, dee...would u?

Sunny is by far the funniest show on tv. CYE is great but Sunny has me rolling on the floor. Charlie is by far the best charecter on the show. Huffin paint and scarfing down cat food. priceless

The episode when they got held hostage by the McBoyles was hilarious! Then Dee got stockholms syndrome, ah it was pure comedy.

The last episode where they threw the beer bottle at the guy on the bike and knocked him out was hilarious.

X2. Still gonna give the show a second shot.

Nope. Looks like a crack whore this season. Just slightly worse than last season.

But the uglier she is, the more she'll do to earn your love. I'd do her.

Just saw the last episode. Sucked. Going downhill. DeVito is only in it for shock value and shenanigans. The writing sucks.

Nothing compares to the first season... and possibly a few in the second season. Okay, maybe a few in the 3rd season as well. But this season just sucked.

I'd say season 5 has been better than season 4, but yeah it's starting to ge a little too "out there." That said, I definitely enjoyed "The Gang Wrestles for the Troops" and "The D.E.N.N.I.S. System." I think the show has suffered the inevitable decline that every show suffers once the characters are fully developed. I can't really think of a single show where seasons 4/5 and later were better or on par with the earlier seasons.

I almost died watching the intervention episode on season 5.

Wine in a can man!

The D.E.N.N.I.S system