It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Promo

Nightman > Dayman, I liked the Nightman Cometh musical episode too (you gotta pay the troll toll to get inside the boy’s hole). The only episode I didn’t find hilarious the first time watching it was “Paddy’s Pub - The Worst Bar In Philedelphia”, although after multiple viewings it has grown on me and I now find it pretty god damn entertaining (just like the project badass videos).

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Nightman > Dayman, I liked the Nightman Cometh musical episode too (you gotta pay the troll toll to get inside the boy’s hole). The only episode I didn’t find hilarious the first time watching it was “Paddy’s Pub - The Worst Bar In Philedelphia”, although after multiple viewings it has grown on me and I now find it pretty god damn entertaining (just like the project badass videos).[/quote]

was that the one where everyone went to prom?

Green man is hilarious.

I love this show. After watching the episode (season 1 or 2) where Charlie slams the ball out of kids’ hands while reffing their basketball game, I was hooked.

I think ‘Eastbound and Down’ gives this show a run for its money. There have only been 6 episodes though of Eastbound so I will wait and see.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
waldo21212 wrote:
Nightman > Dayman, I liked the Nightman Cometh musical episode too (you gotta pay the troll toll to get inside the boy’s hole). The only episode I didn’t find hilarious the first time watching it was “Paddy’s Pub - The Worst Bar In Philedelphia”, although after multiple viewings it has grown on me and I now find it pretty god damn entertaining (just like the project badass videos).

was that the one where everyone went to prom?[/quote]

No, it’s the one where the kidnap the critic from the newspaper. The prom one is called “Underage Drinking - A National Concern” and was fucking hilarious the first time I saw it (and still is).

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
waldo21212 wrote:

No, it’s the one where the kidnap the critic from the newspaper. The prom one is called “Underage Drinking - A National Concern” and was fucking hilarious the first time I saw it (and still is).[/quote]

hahaha yea i remember that one now.

remember the one where that guy (cant remember any of their names) works in the mail room and he fucking starts burning mail and mailing it back again. oh my god

You rang?

[quote]johnjulius wrote:
GREEN MAN[/quote]

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
day man!

ahhhhh oohhhhh ahhhhhhhhh

fighter of the Night man!

ahhhhh oohhhhh ahhhhhhhhh

[/quote]

Master of karate and friendship for everyone!!
Day man! ahhhhhh oohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh

Agreed with best show on tv right now. I saw dee and mac at LAX and they looked exactly how they do in the show and i was sitting there and like a tard just yelled out “Its always sunny in philidelphia hell yea!!” and all they said was “hey thanks yea…” Still awesome though

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
waldo21212 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
waldo21212 wrote:

No, it’s the one where the kidnap the critic from the newspaper. The prom one is called “Underage Drinking - A National Concern” and was fucking hilarious the first time I saw it (and still is).

remember the one where that guy (cant remember any of their names) works in the mail room and he fucking starts burning mail and mailing it back again. oh my god

[/quote]

“Sweet Dee Has A Heart Attack”, one of my top 5 favorite episodes - mostly because Dennis and Dee start taking supplements to help them get in shape, one gets constipated and one gets the runs from them. “We should up the supplements which we know work, and drop the working out, which we know blows.”

I will eat your babies bitch!!!

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
waldo21212 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
waldo21212 wrote:

“Sweet Dee Has A Heart Attack”, one of my top 5 favorite episodes - mostly because Dennis and Dee start taking supplements to help them get in shape, one gets constipated and one gets the runs from them. “We should up the supplements which we know work, and drop the working out, which we know blows.”[/quote]

“i havent pooped in 3 days…you know what that means? i’m running at 100% efficiency”

how to get laid at an abortion rally is the best ever

You all reek of cheese!

“Were you changing the cheese or were you eating the cheese? Let me smell your breath”
“Well I had to test the cheese to see why the rats weren’t eating it.”

“What were you doing with my book Charlie?”
“Well since he can’t read I think he was masterbating to the pictures.”

[quote]reshumate wrote:
Anyone here think the show may have jumped the shark with that musical season finale last year? Last season was the first season when I didn’t find the show consistently hilarious.[/quote]
I agree with you, several of the episodes were pretty boring to me last season. It seemed like they were trying a little too hard, especially with the “erotic life” and “home makeover” episodes. That shit was way too over the top, especially compared to other seasons.

I’d like some 2 for 1 crack please.

“The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis”

“I CUT THE BREAKS!!! WILDCARD, BITCHES!!!”