It's About Time.

“…a big collective dump on Bernie supporters.”

Probably because they can’t do basic math.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
For all the tough talk Clinton has done on the banksters, it is all bluster. She will sell out as soon (if) as she gets into office. The only one who, I believe, will do anything is Sanders. Here is some talk about the issue.

I already have.

I agree with you therefore you should throw your support behind old Bernie.[/quote]

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I didn’t call anyone an idiot. Your reading skills are as solid as a Sanders supporters knowledge of economics. Sanders “economic plan” won’t work because spending money isn’t an economic plan.

[/quote]

Yep. You’re right. Other countries do it and are successful but the U.S. can’t, why?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Probably because they can’t do basic math. [/quote]

No it is you who doesn’t understand economics. You are most likely part of the crowd who believes that a nation’s economy works like a personal budget.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I didn’t call anyone an idiot. Your reading skills are as solid as a Sanders supporters knowledge of economics. Sanders “economic plan” won’t work because spending money isn’t an economic plan.

[/quote]

Yep. You’re right. Other countries do it and are successful but the U.S. can’t, why?
[/quote]

Dude you’re like a broken fucking record. I’m gonna pass on explaining this yet again as I know it’ll fly right of your head per usual.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
So a guy that has been politically active since the early sixties and held various offices since 1980 Claims to not be an establishment politician?
[/quote]

He also said this,

“climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism”[/quote]
I guess that if a person can get past the enormity of the lie he predicates his campaign on, the rest should go down easy.[/quote]

Enlighten us, what is the lie?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Probably because they can’t do basic math. [/quote]

No it is you who doesn’t understand economics. You are most likely part of the crowd who believes that a nation’s economy works like a personal budget.
[/quote]

Laughable as usual.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude you’re like a broken fucking record. I’m gonna pass on explaining this yet again as I know it’ll fly right of your head per usual. [/quote]

I’ll take your non-answer as confirmation that you can’t answer because you have none.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
So a guy that has been politically active since the early sixties and held various offices since 1980 Claims to not be an establishment politician?
[/quote]

He also said this,

I guess that if a person can get past the enormity of the lie he predicates his campaign on, the rest should go down easy.[/quote]

Enlighten us, what is the lie?[/quote]

That he’s an outsider who will change Washington, it’s literally right in the post you quoted. Jesus Christ…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dude you’re like a broken fucking record. I’m gonna pass on explaining this yet again as I know it’ll fly right of your head per usual. [/quote]

I’ll take your non-answer as confirmation that you can’t answer because you have none.
[/quote]

Lol, ya, that’s it…

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:
I always income was earned, not distributed until Sanders enlightened me. [/quote]

Were the bank profits earned? How do you define earnings?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol, ya, that’s it… [/quote]

I thought so…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought so…
[/quote]

I doubt you actually had a unique thought all your own.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

Where does he get his campaign contributions from? The sector that almost destroyed the economy and wasn’t held accountable. Maybe it is the fault of the public because they didn’t do their due diligence. His campaign contributions do not come from the oligarchs who try to buy politicans like the side you support.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]theuofh wrote:

Don’t pretend like you do either dickhead.

[/quote]

So… Are you admitting Bernie supporters are blatant economic illiterates, and that you are obviously one of the anti-freedom sheep bahhhh-ing at this promises of “free” and satisfaction of your envy for people with more than you?

How’s it feel to have the people you hate the most be other Americans, and them be hated simply because they have a couple more dollars that you? Honest question. What does that level of blind envy feel like?[/quote]

Oh contraire, the economics illiterates are on the side you support who generally believe that a nations economy should run like a personal budget. They expound on it all the time, because they either don’t understand it or know that their followers are economic illiterates and will be simplistic in their beliefs.

And besides, you don’t understand what freedom is.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

He also said this,

That he’s an outsider who will change Washington, it’s literally right in the post you quoted. Jesus Christ…[/quote]

So who’s running a campaign on your side that will change the status quo?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

Where does he get his campaign contributions from? The sector that almost destroyed the economy and wasn’t held accountable. Maybe it is the fault of the public because they didn’t do their due diligence. His campaign contributions do not come from the oligarchs who try to buy politicans like the side you support.
[/quote]

Right, like unions haven’t ever played a roll in fucking working and middle class Americans over…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

He also said this,

That he’s an outsider who will change Washington, it’s literally right in the post you quoted. Jesus Christ…[/quote]

So who’s running a campaign on your side that will change the status quo?[/quote]

I don’t have a side.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought so…
[/quote]

I doubt you actually had a unique thought all your own. [/quote]

And what are your unique thoughts?

And besides, you don’t understand what freedom is.
[/quote]

Jesus, lol, this isn’t even fun anymore. This, coming from you of all people, is so laughably absurd it’s actually kinda sad. You actually believe your bullshit so much you think “your side” is the one that is for freedom.

Unreal.