T Nation

It's About Time.

For all the tough talk Clinton has done on the banksters, it is all bluster. She will sell out as soon (if) as she gets into office. The only one who, I believe, will do anything is Sanders. Here is some talk about the issue.

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
For all the tough talk Clinton has done on the banksters, it is all bluster. She will sell out as soon (if) as she gets into office. The only one who, I believe, will do anything is Sanders. Here is some talk about the issue.

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/18/bernie_sanders_puts_wall_street_on_notice_on_day_one_i_am_appointing_a_special_committee_to_investigate_the_crimes_on_wall_street/[/quote]

I agree with you therefore you should throw your support behind old Bernie.

http://www.salon.com/2015/11/18/bernie_sanders_puts_wall_street_on_notice_on_day_one_i_am_appointing_a_special_committee_to_investigate_the_crimes_on_wall_street/[/quote]

For all the bitching Sanders does about banks and money in politics he is owned by unions. Just like other politicians he repays his donors with government jobs and special treatment.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t pretend like you do either dickhead.

I’ll throw this one out there too since it’s on netflix: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1638362/

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[/quote]

So… Are you admitting Bernie supporters are blatant economic illiterates, and that you are obviously one of the anti-freedom sheep bahhhh-ing at this promises of “free” and satisfaction of your envy for people with more than you?

How’s it feel to have the people you hate the most be other Americans, and them be hated simply because they have a couple more dollars that you? Honest question. What does that level of blind envy feel like?

So a guy that has been politically active since the early sixties and held various offices since 1980 Claims to not be an establishment politician?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
So a guy that has been politically active since the early sixties and held various offices since 1980 Claims to not be an establishment politician?
[/quote]

He also said this,

“climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism”

I always income was earned, not distributed until Sanders enlightened me.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

He also said this,

“climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism”[/quote]
I guess that if a person can get past the enormity of the lie he predicates his campaign on, the rest should go down easy.

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll throw this one out there too since it’s on netflix: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1638362/
[/quote]

Babahahahahahahahahsb

I swear Sanders supporters are about the dumbbest mother fucker I’ve ever encountered. They are only rivaled by Trump supporters.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I swear Sanders supporters are about the dumbbest mother fucker I’ve ever encountered. They are only rivaled by Trump supporters. [/quote]

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I swear Sanders supporters are about the dumbbest mother fucker I’ve ever encountered. They are only rivaled by Trump supporters. [/quote]

[/quote]

You just don’t understand, dickhead.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

You just don’t understand, dickhead.[/quote]

enlighten me then, richard.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

You just don’t understand, dickhead.[/quote]

enlighten me then, richard.
[/quote]

I’m sure theuofh will.

Well, since my deliberately engineered and trollish ad hominems have managed to chaff some butt holes, I will respond.

Since mccds was the first to person to call someone an idiot, I’d be curious to hear a succint explanation of why Bernie Sander’s economic prescriptions will not work. Uninspired facebook pilfered memes don’t count.

As to Beans:

"So… Are you admitting Bernie supporters are blatant economic illiterates, and that you are obviously one of the anti-freedom sheep bahhhh-ing at this promises of “free” and satisfaction of your envy for people with more than you?

How’s it feel to have the people you hate the most be other Americans, and them be hated simply because they have a couple more dollars that you? Honest question. What does that level of blind envy feel like? "

I don’t know where you got the impression that I hated the bankers, I was pointing out that many, many people have went after them. Spitzer was one and look what happened to him.

I also tend not to reduce demographics into an imaginary mean that doesn’t accurately model the views, concerns, and votes of the body politic, especially a year out from a race, so I’m not sure what you are getting at when you mention “Bernie supporters”, but it’s likely that your perception of them more than reality.

It also appears you are a free-market ideologue and you probably have a t-shirt of Sowell. The fact that you brought up “Americans” probably makes you think that appearing patriotic will somehow give some substance to an as yet to a completely undescribed theory which is probably more rhetoric than substance. Also, somehow bankers are “American” but Bernie supporters are not.

Everybody is an expert on economics (foreign policy too), and it has been suggested that there are so many we should start outsourcing our policy decision making to twitter, however I’ve yet to see anything of substance emerge from this discussion other than a big collective dump on Bernie supporters.

As to the envy parts, you may be projecting, I don’t really know. You do defend them quite vociferously.

I didn’t call anyone an idiot. Your reading skills are as solid as a Sanders supporters knowledge of economics. Sanders “economic plan” won’t work because spending money isn’t an economic plan.