Its a Birds life.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Sweet, bye! [/quote]

I think we’re all hoping there’s no internet connection in the outback, despite how much Telstra assures us there is.

If a tweet’s made in the outback, and no one sees it…will anyone really care?

[quote]Adzo wrote:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Ha, that’s what I did (I moved to Australia). Sans the language, all the same points from me also.

At times it can be confusing when the natives talk to me, but I can sometimes make out a few sentences in between all the “crikey” and “strike me flamin” that they use so liberally.[/quote]
I have never heard anyone, except that Croc molester, say either of those things in the 28 years that I’ve lived in Austraya. [/quote]

'Strain.

I just tune into the footy on radio to get my dosage of ocker.

Thanks for all of the well wishes, friends.

Im actually visiting the country town for the next 3 days. Not moving up here for another 2 weeks. Im going to meet the new soccer team tomorrow night for my first training session. Not sure how I will go, as I have been coming off an injury in the past 3 months. Havent had to try and impress over the last few seasons, as I had established myself as a senior player at my previous team.

Also looking foward to setting up my new home gym in my new garage. Should be fun. My new training log will start soon, and it will have pictures and videos for all of you to see.

tweet

where are you moving to?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
where are you moving to?[/quote]

He is going to a Sheep ranch in the outback.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

He is going to a Sheep ranch in the outback. [/quote]

for fun, or pleasure?

plunder

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

He is going to a Sheep ranch in the outback. [/quote]

for fun, or pleasure?

plunder[/quote]

Self gratification I believe, something about his friends and girls are not doing it for him where he is at.

Well I had my first training session with my new team tonight.

And they are shite. Need about another 5 decent players and a coach who knows what he is doing. Oh well, I suppose I have to look at this as the glass half full situation, and try and make the most of playing with a shite team in a shite division.

Its a birds life.

tweet

Soccer in the outback? That’s like the Jamaican bobsled team.

Im stoked we dont have to read this Tweet bullshit anymore.

I hope a Wallaby eats you

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
Soccer in the outback? That’s like the Jamaican bobsled team.[/quote]

luls!

Is the glass full or half empty?
Half full I say. Jamaican bobsled team or not, I will lead my new football team to the hights of success.

Lightweight!!!

tweet

Hey Bird, let me introduce you to the Funnel Web Spider.

Despite the rumours, these things are not poisonous at all and are in fact quite jovial little guys, and a reliable source informs me that when you rub their head they grant you three wishes.

They’re all over the Outback - hope you meet a few!

Gwaaah-zampp (that’s the sound a Malaysian Tree Lemur makes)