Its a Birds life.

Hi friends,

Well Im just making this thread to mark a turning point in my life. Today was my last day at work before I move 500kms north, to the outback.

Feels strange. Im not sure why I am leaving. I like my life, works ok, I have friends, I have girls here that are interested in me etc etc. I had decided to make the move just for a change of scenery, something new, so I could have more time to train and hopefully if things go to plan financially I will be better of. But it just feels so weird to pack up and leave.

Feel free to make comments about turning points in your life.

Its a birds life.

tweet

I moved across the other side of the world when I was 17 and it was the worst possible thing I could’ve done. Seriously, I missed everyone and my life was turned upside down and I knew I could never go back. To this day I look back on the day that changed everything and note that, still, heavy regret sits on my shoulders.

Lol…I’m just fucking with ya. You make do with what you have and you get on with building a new life. Unless you’ve moved to the jungle I doubt it’s going to be anything as dramatic as you think it will be. We’re sturdy creatures, we humans.

I also have girls that adore me…but then I’m a kindergarten teacher.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

Girls that adore you only count if you fuck them. Hope you don’t.

I can always rely on Stern and MacGyver for some good solid advice.
Thanks friends.

tweet

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

Girls that adore you only count if you fuck them. Hope you don’t.[/quote]

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus you went there?

May I add that I also have women that are interested in me? I mean like 65 years old…they smile at me when I help them carry their groceries.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

May I add that I also have women that are interested in me? I mean like 65 years old…they smile at me when I help them carry their groceries.[/quote]

Old women like to grope me at my grocery store, tread carefully.

Did you see me saying I didn’t like it???

I have read that part of the Australian Outback is one of the last remaining ‘dark’ places in the world.

Are you going to that part Bird? 'Cause that would be cool.

@shcwing@

Sweet, bye!

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
I have read that part of the Australian Outback is one of the last remaining ‘dark’ places in the world.
Are you going to that part Bird? 'Cause that would be cool.
@shcwing@[/quote]

Dark it may be, but Birdy isnt going anywhere.

Im going to be bigger, better and faster than ever. My training log “The Bid Cage 2; Aviar dreams”, will officially be launnched in 2 weeks time.

More videos, more action stories and more heavy ass weight. Dont forget your seatbelt.

tweet

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

May I add that I also have women that are interested in me? I mean like 65 years old…they smile at me when I help them carry their groceries.[/quote]

Sorry just had to derail the thread real quick. It was too reasonable.

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

Sorry just had to derail the thread real quick. It was too reasonable.[/quote]

To be fair, it’s unpossible to accurately tell how old Asian girls are.

I’m always jealous of people moving and starting over. I just like beginnings. :slight_smile:

It’s the scary not knowing part that I like.

Good luck.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[/quote]

Sorry just had to derail the thread real quick. It was too reasonable.[/quote]

To be fair, it’s unpossible to accurately tell how old Asian girls are.[/quote]

Good luck with your move, Bird.

I moved about 800 miles away and crossed a border to be with a woman I totally fell for and to rekindle my career.

I’m enjoying living in city for the first time, starting and ending each day with someone who accepts me and appreciates me, and learning new stuff every day, including a language. Sometimes big moves are just what people need.

[quote]BobParr wrote:
Good luck with your move, Bird.

I moved about 800 miles away and crossed a border to be with a woman I totally fell for and to rekindle my career.

I’m enjoying living in city for the first time, starting and ending each day with someone who accepts me and appreciates me, and learning new stuff every day, including a language. Sometimes big moves are just what people need.[/quote]

Ha, that’s what I did (I moved to Australia). Sans the language, all the same points from me also.

At times it can be confusing when the natives talk to me, but I can sometimes make out a few sentences in between all the “crikey” and “strike me flamin” that they use so liberally.

[quote]BobParr wrote:
Sometimes big moves are just what people need.[/quote]

Indeed. Life needs a shaking up sometimes, if only to remind you that you only get one shot at it. :slight_smile:

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Ha, that’s what I did (I moved to Australia). Sans the language, all the same points from me also.

At times it can be confusing when the natives talk to me, but I can sometimes make out a few sentences in between all the “crikey” and “strike me flamin” that they use so liberally.[/quote]
I have never heard anyone, except that Croc molester, say either of those things in the 28 years that I’ve lived in Austraya.

Best of luck Birdy.

Tweet tweet.